CIV leader Nicknames!!!!

Joao - Jayo Mayo (Mayonnaise is the first thing that came to my mind when I read his name)
Pacal II - Packie (Obvious)
Lincoln - Stinkin' Lincoln (I can't get enough of calling him this for some reason)
Roosevelt - Rosey (Term on endearment for my favorite leader)
Genghis - Jangis (My friend used to think that was the correct pronunciation)
Saladin - Salad Man (No, seriously)
Zara - Yakkem (I don't know. Made sense at the time)
Suryavarman - Survivorman (I love that show)
Mansa Musa - Moose (Obvious)

Yeah, I have a lot of nicknames for people. The rest are mainly shortened versions of names, commonly used here (Monty, etc)

In addition to several listed above, I usually call Shaka "Boom-Shaka-la-ka". And Elizabeth is "Lizzy", Isabella is "Izzy", and so on (all the common ones).

Although I might have to call Shaka 50 Cent, or Fiddy Zent (as I hear it pronounced), now. :)

I have a nickname for Napoleon but I'd probably get in trouble for saying it here.

Sometimes I call Suryavarman "that varmint" when I don't feel like pronouncing his name.

I have a nickname for Napoleon but I'd probably get in trouble for saying it here.

Sometimes I call Suryavarman "that varmint" when I don't feel like pronouncing his name.

Napoleon? Why am I having such a problem thinking of it? Is it obvious?

Justinian - Jaundician

Joao - Joe-a-o; hway-o, oh-ow, ah screw it Joe.

Pericles - Leonidas

Darius - Creepy pedo mummy

Louis - Frenchie

Tokugawa - Oh my god are you serious not this guy again

Besides some of really obvious ones and ones already mentioned here I only got one.

Survayaman - Papa Smurf (or just Smurf for short)

I really can't remember where that came from, but me and my friend call him that.

I call Asoka a wuss because he never does anything.
I call Isabella a naughty word :mischief:
I call Bismark Mr. I think I'm better than you, but know I'm not.
and finally I call Shaka: The idiot rap wannabee exhiled out of Hollywood and shipped to Africa to rule the ZuLu :lol:

Zara=3rd world. Cause whenever I see him, I think of some 3rd world dictator. Its the tracksuit.

Gilgamesh=mutant or dog boy. Cause seriously. Who looks like that.

Pericles=no nickname, but I always wonder how he doesn't run into things, not being able to see with the visor on his helmet down.

Ahh, Shania. She called her first album "Come on over - Shania Twain" and her second "Up - Shania Twain".

You can't make this stuff up :lol:

damn gravity :mad:
But she makes a good Boudica leaderhead, sings probably as bad :mischief:

I sometimes think "Monty" means Field Marshall Montgomery of WW2 fame. I sometimes think Shaka is some old-time 1980s American singer (Shaka Khan?).

I favor nicknames otherwise it'd be too easy for people to know which leader we're talkin about.

Pacal- The Angry Midget
Huayna- Clappy
Lincoln- Dishonest Abe
Washington- Geo Wash
Ragnar- Rags
Joao- Portuguese John
Willem- The Flying Dutchman
Suryavarman- Survivorman
Hammurabi- The Hammerin' Rabbi

Top Bottom