Please do not do this Civ

Caesar of Bread

Trans Gordon Ramsay
Civ VII should not have a roster like World of Empires 2: What do I mean by that?
America - Washington
Arabia - Harun Al Rashid
Austria - Maria Theresa
Argentina - Evita
Aztec - Montezuma
Brazil - Pedro II
Burma - Anawratha (thank goodness they added Burma)
China - Qin
Canada - Lester Pearson
Egypt - Ramses
England - Elizabeth
France - Napoleon
Greece - Alexander
Germany - Bismarck
India - guess who
Indonesia - Pamanahan
Japan - “Hosokawa”
Maya - Pacal
Mongolia - Genghis Khan
Persia - Cyrus
Portugal - Maria I
Poland - Casimir III
Russia - Stalin
Rome - Caesar
Romania - Vlad Tepes
Slovakia (interesting and cool choice) - Bernolak (????? Why?)
Serbia (also interesting) - Ljudevit (Also why?)
Spain - Isabella
Sweden - Gustavus Adolphus
Turkey - “Theodosius”

I had to look up the game to see what it was. It's marketed as "your civilization on mobile". It looked like all the units were straight out of Civ5 with Composite Bowmen and Longswordsmen etc. as well.

And so the Leader List is largely Same Ol' - Same Ol' - leaders we've seen time and again. Unless Civ VII had a wildly different set of Unique mechanics and attributes associated with them, I'd be worried about falling asleep at my computer from the sheer boredom of playing the Same Thing all over again.

It's almost the same roster as Civ 5. If that were the case, Civ7 would be a remodeled Civ5.
Well, at least in terms of leader list. Nothing else being remodelled could be assumed.

It's almost the same roster as Civ 5. If that were the case, Civ7 would be a remodeled Civ5.
No, Civ 5 had Native American, Polynesian, and more African Civs (which is better) and better leaders.

No, Civ 5 had Native American, Polynesian, and more African Civs (which is better) and better leaders.
They are right as in the list is somewhat similar. I mean who really goes for Casimir of Poland and Maria for Portugal, especially in the same game again? :shifty:
I'm assuming there is some differentiation to not act like they are totally ripping the Civilization series off.

They are right as in the list is somewhat similar. I mean who really goes for Casimir of Poland and Maria for Portugal, especially in the same game again? :shifty:
I'm assuming there is some differentiation to not act like they are totally ripping the Civilization series off.
Like not doing how Wikiwand has, as the only significant difference from Wikipedia having advertising (most of their articles are almost word-for-word), and, occassionally, different graphic images, or lacking some? :p

Top Bottom