Civ rev for DS

jakethesnake94

Chieftain
Hey I'm getting civ rev in a few days any body want to tell me what to expect and how good it is?

Not to be an ass, but take a look at all the DS threads floating around in here. You find people on both sides of the fence. Lots of negative and positive comments.

I think the DS version is getting an unfair rap because people see its for a portable, assume its broken, gimped or missing key gameplay elements then make posts implying that.

From what I can see, the DS version is just as good as the console ones. The only glaring missing feature is the civilopedia.

Do people even bother taking a look at least at the threads on the top page before posting? I mean, there's several right there... not like they've been buried or anything.

I think the DS version is getting an unfair rap because people see its for a portable, assume its broken, gimped or missing key gameplay elements then make posts implying that.

From what I can see, the DS version is just as good as the console ones. The only glaring missing feature is the civilopedia.

I agree!

The DS version is the console version, minus obvious necessary differences in buttons, etc. I'm still searching for that civilopedia. :D

I don't know, I wasn't so gung ho about Civ Rev at first either, but I've been having a lot of fun playing it. I'm hoping they'll offer an update that makes the AI more comepelling, for us non-multi-players.

Thanks for the info guys I cant believe there is no civilopedia though and I think that this is going to be an awesome game though!

Top Bottom