Civ V Release Livestream

Confirmed: I can now have unlimited viewers on my livestream. No worries guys, u should be able to get on. I am going to have my livestream running for a little bit now. If people have problems or issues, let me know on this thread before tommorrow.

Alright it is 9.5 hours before Civ is activated on Steam, and I am off to sleep.

http://www.livestream.com/thrasymachus

I have canceled my class for tomorrow for a full day of Civilization V and streaming.
I have my alarm set for 6:15am PT (GMT-8), where I will make a coffee, start up the stream, say Hi to everyone and prepare to go! I will bump this thread again tomorrow morning.
See you all there!

Alright it is 9.5 hours before Civ is activated on Steam,
See you all there!

Assuming that Steam unlocks it on time. I just bought another game from them to give me something to do this last weekend while waiting on Civ V, it too was slated for 7AM PST, and didn't come in until almost 2PM. Not the first time Steam has done that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping at 7AM I can get in a couple hours of play, but with steam it's not wise to hold ones breath waiting.

Oh and congratulations on getting livestream to approve your application. I've yet to get them to approve mine, perhaps I don't try hard enough.

IM UP!!! I am awake, and I am beginning to stream. Civ in 40 minutes... and yes, assuming steam releases on time. usually they are good for the big releases though.

I seem to be having some issues with a 50 viewer limit... says I have unlimited, but for some reason it only is letting in 50 :S

[EDIT] Seems more than 50 people are slowly trickling in, but Livestream.com is being a pain in the butt. If you keep trying, you should be able to get in at some point. I apologize for the issues.

Can't get in due to limit :(

Yeah, for some reason the limit needs to be pushed up... Not sure why, since I do have the verification e-mail saying unlimited is allowed. Keep trying if you get a spare moment. Sorry for the troubles. I only expected about 50 people at most to tune in anyway, but seems i undershot the numbers :p

Thanks for all who tuned in... I have been going since 6:30am... it is now 2:30am the following day.
Was a lot of fun and I hope I entertained a few people somehow.

Again, sorry for the issues with the user limit and some sound and interface flickering problems.
I will/may be doing more streaming in the future, I will post here if I do.
I love the game!
gl hf ttyalll

Yeah. I tried logging in around 1 and a half hours into the start of the stream but was blocked due to the limit. Oh well - the thought was there! :)

In future you should use Justin TV its free, has no user limit and is far superior to that site. :)

Cheers anyway.

Top Bottom