Civ4 Pbem 2

classical_hero

In whom I trust
I am willing to start my first PBEM, are there any more takers?

The Players.
Calis
classical_hero
Chamnix
Dutchfire
gbno1fan.

I will get this started in the morning, if no one else shows up.

I'm in.
Is cIV finally working for you?

I'll play if there aren't enough players, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep a pace as fast as the other PBEM (probably more like a turn every couple days would work for me in a second PBEM, instead of the 1 turn/day pace we've established in the other one).

I'm definately in and I am sure I can keep the same pace as before. I just would like to chose my civilization, if nobody minds.

So far:
classical_hero
Calis
dutchfire
(gbno1fan)
(Chamnix)

Should we start talking about settings or will we wait to see if there are more people interested?

Depending on how many people you want, I would be happy to play again. I thought some new people might be interested, and I was going to give them a chance to play without making the game too big (and therefore slow), but if nobody else is interested, I will join.

So far:
classical_hero
Calis
dutchfire
(gbno1fan)
(Chamnix)

:lol: Looks like another game we're playing... this time featuring Classical_Hero...

It may be that we are the only players on the team that have Civ4?

Idea: Split the people in the team who want to compete in two groups, each with at least 1 civ4-player. They play against eachother. So sort of a Two Team Game?

Are you talking about a multiplayer locked alliance game, or a 2-player game, where each "player" is actually a team?

2 player game where each player is a team. That way even people without civIV could play.

I have to say I'd prefer a traditional game also. I was waiting to see if anyone without Civ 4 jumped on the opportunity to take part via dutchfire's idea, but so far it doesn't look as if there are any people without civ 4 who really want to be involved anyway.

:agree:
I was waiting to see if anyone without Civ4 was interested as well.

I think I can be on board for a 5 person game (if wanted). The pace will inevitably be a little slower so it should be managable on my end.

It doesn't necessarily have to be slower ;). The four players from the other game seem to be doing well with the order we are playing in. Classical_hero can just look at the turn tracker to see what time of day we've each been playing, and place himself in whatever slot is most convenient for him.

It was just an idea.

I'll be most likely to play between 1700 GMT and 2200 GMT.

Sounds good.

For spoilers, I may just post them in my spoiler thread for the first game. That way we keep from cluttering the forum (though the spoiler threads will be a little bit more confusing).

Top Bottom