Civ4 Temporary Leave Announcement Thread

I will be dealing family affairs starting tomorrow AM thru Fri AM.
Get those turns to me & i'll turn'm around quickly for next 18 hours.

My theory is the two of them ran off together and are currently spending a nice romantic vacation on Easter Island.

I am in the process of moving to a temporary location (will have to move again in a few months), so there may be some delays for the next week. I will try to get to my games as soon as I can.

As I'm chipping away at many of the turns I've a while and one of them over a month, I sincerely apologies for this delay. It is work related, longer days driving to get it all done as fast as possible and focus of this but then on my days off I've also been busy UGH. I'm seriously working on it, turns passed forward tonight

Will be away from Civ starting 29apr for R&R&R* on the Yucatan's beautiful beaches(!). [party]
Be avail to take any & all turns sent before.
Will be bak to Civ 6may.

*Rest, Recreation, & Research

Finals ahead, I'm afraid I won't be available too often this month.

Ugh... just as i get bak. :(
But RL 1st if it's life changing. :thumbsup:
==================================
As most of affected contestants up here have seen... i'm B-a-a-k-K. :wavey:
Banged out most turns as of now. Not much thot, just wanted to get games rolling asap.
However as we all know, situ's involving WAR :ar15: will take some thots & POSSIBLE PEACE offers? Don't have time to write anymore.

The Coronas & tequila on the Mayan Rivera have me a Peaceful mood! :beer:
So if interested & we are at WAR; PM me with offer(s). :scan:

I'm currently out of town for work reasons. I thought I'd still be able to play my turns, but I mistakenly didn't realize that I don't have Civ IV installed on my laptop any longer. I'm attempting to redownload and install it. It's slow going on my hotel's internet however so I'm not sure if I'll get the chance to play my turns while I'm away.

Worst case scenario, I won't be able to play until I'm back home Tuesday, May 13th.

It's not a departure notification, but just a note I'm extremely busy this week, this sporadic in playing my turns. Thanks.

I apologize to all my games again but I'm going to be unavailable from now until Friday evening.

I have some important exams near the end of the month so I'll probably play my turns little slower.

I am going on a mini vacation this weekend, so I will not be able to take my turns from Sunday to Wednesday. I will take my turns first thing Thursday morning.

It's not a departure notification, but just a note I'm extremely busy this week, this sporadic in playing my turns. Thanks.

Just to pacify the probably now-seething people in PBEM in which I play, I'll return to normal tomorrow and play all my turns. It was rather a week of devil: constant works. Even tonight, I'm still bound to complete two tasks within two hours (to avoid late assignments penalties).

Just be patient, chaps. I'm just literally overwhelmed these times I keep myself awake with cheap energizer drinks and little bro's Ritalins. :eek:

Never you mind Manco, I didn't even notice your absence because I was busy with exams myself.

Top Bottom