Civ5 Save Analyser

Oh. Any chance you might release the source code? Tweaking it to read pitboss-games would be very interesting.

Hi,
This tool is great idea.
Is it possible to make it work with community balance patch?
Regards.

Hello Dynamic and friends,

I just found your utility and I have to say I'm impressed. I've been thinking about building something of the sort for a while now. You see, I'm part of the Giant Multiplayer Robot (GMR) community and have been playing PBEM games for over 3 years now. Needless to say I am very dedicated to my games and try my hardest to win, sometimes analyzing a single turn for hours before making a decision.

Out of habit, I've been recording a good amount of game data every turn. Score, gold, pops, CS influence, etc. I've found this to be very enlightening concerning my fellow players. I've even caught players in bold faced lies while committing to various alliances/agreements using this data. But alas, it takes so much time to do so much data entry.

If I could somehow use your program to export to MS Excel, like an API or something, or even just sharing your knowledge on save files, I could venture to build something of my own. I would love to have a product that, in the end, creates a player "dashboard" of data for that turn. Having something to offer the GMR community would also be a pleasure.

Let me know your thoughts,
Twig

Top Bottom