Civilization 3 complete and Conquest version

Jaguar-warrior

Chieftain
Hi there are several bugs in the game that need to fixed!
I have played Civilization since 1993/94 so I have seen a lot of the Civilization legacy!
But I have been keeping myself to Civ3Conquest for most of the time.
There are many reasons for why I like Civ3.
I have some small suggestions to the game.
-When a Civilization discovers Philosophy add a message box that tells the player that thinkers in the capital will revolutionize the metaphysic and the time to come just like in civ2 more and less. I now you get a free tec. just like in civ2 but it would be nice if we cud have this message box!
-When using the latest patch in Conquest or running Civilization 3 complete
When playing the game the science advisor gives us the wrong descriptions of Ironclads and Fascism in industrial age. I think there are more wrong descriptions of tec. in the modern age.
[c3c]
In my Civ3 complete US version all of the modern technologies describe an other tec. Very annoying. I maybe new to this forum but not to this game or to others forums.:)

CFC should almost set up a group to write patches for Civ 3, I assume it is a bit more complex than writing scenarios (not that'd I'd know from experience, because I don't), but we do have a lot of very competent programmers by the sound of things. Also, I wouldn't think it would be too much of a shift for someone in, say, the software engineering field :mischief: to get into this. Especially if they were good enough to do that kind of thing in the military.

Ahhh, but I don't think you'd want computers taking up every aspect of your life.

Also, I'm not positive, but didn't Rhye help develop some parts of Civ3, or am I just a little out of my mind?

Top Bottom