Civilization IV Launcher

It is the best of te best launcher for CIV4!!! :goodjob:

Any chance this program will be updated to allow selection of both Civ4 and Warlords mods?

Teg_Navanis said:
Any chance this program will be updated to allow selection of both Civ4 and Warlords mods?
The new beta version of this program is alredy updated to allow selection of both Civ4 and Warlords mods. It is testing.

Civilization IV Launcher v.0.6.0 is realised.
P.S.: I still need help with translating in English and other languages.

How about German?

Attachments

• CivLauncherLanguages.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 341
I found a little bug. Mods in the folder My Documents/My Games/Warlords/Mods aren't included in the list of Warlords Mods. It works fine with My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Mods.

Edit: I just noticed that it doesn't work with My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization 4/Mods either.

I have my civ ini file in; My Documents/My Games/Civilization 4/

And I have changed the settings in the launcher, but every time I load the game via the launcher, it resets my settings and launches standard civ4.

I've translated it on polish

Attachments

• CivLauncherLanguages.txt
    6.6 KB · Views: 358
Grey Fox said:
I have my civ ini file in; My Documents/My Games/Civilization 4/

And I have changed the settings in the launcher, but every time I load the game via the launcher, it resets my settings and launches standard civ4.
You need to choose standart ini file in the settings and use option "Path to save files".

vpadlo said:
You need to choose standart ini file in the settings and use option "Path to save files".

Can you please enlighten on exactly what you mean by this? I am having the same problem where the launcher will not remember the settings I give it(neither under the [Last Settings] profile or a named profile).

Thanks

Still can't get this to work ... it won't recall my settings. Can someone who has it working please post their settings?

This is such a good idea... has the author stopped updating? I have no coding skills (really, none), so I wish someone who has some would pick this up and finish it!

to civ4ludo: Thank yoy for translation.
to PatrickDockens: I don't stop updating, but i have no time to update program now.
to jman311: I have problems to communicate with you(my english is very bad). I can help you only if anybody help us to communicate.

Top Bottom