CivRev: All About Mao and Isabella

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
The official Civilization Revolution site is recently updated with two new articles about the Chinese civilization and the Spanish civilization. As usual, each article contains the pedia entry, fun fact, and bonuses for the civilization.

Bonuses for the Chinese Civilization
Starting: Chinese begin with knowledge of Writing
Ancient: New cities have +1 population
Medieval: Receive knowledge of Literacy tech
Industrial: Half-price Libraries
Modern: Cities not affected by Anarchy

Bonuses for the Spanish Civilization
Starting: Begin with knowledge of Navigation
Ancient: +1 Naval combat
Medieval: Double gold earned from villages
Industrial: +50% gold production
Modern: +1 production from hills
Unique Units: Knight becomes Conquistador

Check out the articles for more details...

Modern: Cities not affected by Anarchy

Historically speaking, this makes NO sense. Great Leap Failword and Cultural Revolution did not help, is all I'm saying. And about Anarchy, China's got a bad case of the S.A.Rs. [NOT S.A.R.S.]

On the other hand it kind of works - just try and define what civics they're running. They've got elements of all 30 Civ 4 ones. And Hong Kong...

whats the unique unit for china?
:D That's what I want to ask also ^^

Historically speaking, this makes NO sense. Great Leap Failword and Cultural Revolution did not help, is all I'm saying. And about Anarchy, China's got a bad case of the S.A.Rs. [NOT S.A.R.S.]

On the other hand it kind of works - just try and define what civics they're running. They've got elements of all 30 Civ 4 ones. And Hong Kong...
:goodjob: Only cities, maybe that just means cities can still produce :hammers: but not :science: and :commerce:.
;) Do remenber China's in Anarchy from 1851( Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Revolution ) until 1951 ( The peaceful liberation of Tibet ) - civil wars, revolutions and Japanses invasion:D Yap, a damned century.

Anarchy only occurs when you switch government types. The Chinese bonus means that cities do not stop working during transition times.

What happened to the hot Izzy? This one fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch hard.

Yes. Upgrade Catherine though.

Top Bottom