Colonies 4.2 Game #5

Game begun, although Im still waiting to hear back on some diplomacy.

The French are drinking wine and deciding which is the best rifle to procure for the army. We are using the drop test. Which ever one hold up the best is the one we will chose because we dont want to break our weapons when we constantly drop them in surrender . :)

Philip IV have ordered steps to curb the large defisit in the budget. More ships is being sent to crack down on the piracy in the Carribean.

Central and South America are considered Spanish Territory. Settlement of those areas by other powers will be considered an act of war, unless given permission in advance by Spain.

Since the Carribean Islands allready have been claimed by several nations, Spain does not consider them a part of Spanish territory.

Spanish diplomats have been sent to several capitals in Europe. We request that those who have received our letters please reply to them as soon as possible ;)

Yaroslavsson have been appointed as the new King's favorite. He has started an agressive plot of colonization and catholic control in Germany. The Independents princeps have contributed to this "crusade" with 500.000 reichgold, but the new favorite is said to be seeking a war against the Independents... We need to seek for a way to connect our cities in Germany, he proclaimed.

Turn played, nothing major to report.

Friendly emmissaries sent to the courts of Europe from the new Chancellor's Office, in the name of King James.

Expedition mounted to gather furs in the Northern Americas.

Oh great King of Spain, France made peace with you via the AI, hopefully that is agreeable?

French ships along the north coast of Spain are carrying cargo for Africa. You have no need to fear them.

Troops also being shipped to Canada.

The Independants and Hapsburgs are now at war.

England is at war with the Independants? (Sounds like General AI is to blame.)

Ill post the save in a few minutes as I try and unscrew, my screw up:eek: :D

Cargo for Africa? Slave hunters, more like!

I wonder why the Independents declared war on me - they were "Enthusiastic" last turn, and I pressed Ctrl-N for sure. Sounds like sneaky French dealings to me...:D

The file.

The English had better mind there manners in this one. The French definately have a grudge! (If we dont surrender first of course :) )

Pirates sunk outside Barcelona, south of Funchal and north of San Juan. Two Native galleons sunk in the Med as well.

Scirmish between native rebels and Spanish forces south of Ceuta.

Philip IV is deeply concerned with the seemingly arrogant behavior of our allies (independents). They're armed forces have no regard for national boundaries and sensible behavior. :mad:

French shipping along the Spanish coast is welcome as long as Spanish vessels is treated with the same courtesy.

Yaroslavsson, the new power behind the Sweden's kingdom, has produly announced the first capture of furs in America, near the colony of Fort Kristina.

Some pesky catholic units were destroyed, while the machine of war is still preparing for an assault over the Independents cities need to road-connect the vast Swedish empire in Germany.

Originally posted by Patient English
Yeah, gimme a chance - just got home from work!

No hurry read the Home Thread.

I just bumped them all because I had to check them anyway.

And Im up in three! :)

Top Bottom