Combat and Flight Simulator AWOL

Pomphis

Warlord
I researched Virtual Reality and wanted to build combat and flight simulators. But no city offers me them as a possible build. All cities in question have Military Bases and Military Airbases.

I think they need an Army base as base pre-requisite building. If you have this built, they are both replaced by the Ultimate soldiers corporation.

These buildings are not civic based, as I can build them in Pacifism, but as I have Auto corporation founding enabled, they are replaced by Ultimate soldiers, if this corporation isn't in the city, I have them as an active build.

Ultimate Soldiers is the only thing I can think of that would cut you off from Combat Simulator if you already have Military Base built.

Ultimate Soldiers Trainer replaces all of Combat Simulator/Holographic Combat Simulator/Flight Simulator/Holographic Flight Simulator. This is to prevent new units from starting with too many XP in the late game while still allowing Universal Soldiers to be a bonus. You get the +4 XP possible from either building in the late Industrial (Logistics tech) rather than waiting all the way until the mid-Transhuman (Holographics tech).

If you don't have Universal Soldiers then we really need a save game. Combat Simulator is a very simple building. Virtual Reality tech and Military Base are the only requirements.

Top Bottom