Coming Soon: School Uprising

DragonBird

King
Hello people,

I'm making a school uprising scenario due to be completed by the end of the school year (a few months). If anybody has a few last minute suggestions feel free to post here. I'm sure lots of you have 'organized' something like this but never were going to go through with it. this is my first, go easy on me.

:ar15: :old:
:stupid:

Can you go a little deeper into an explanation of the scenario,civs,units,techs,ETC....

Any screenshots?

This is a map of my school (some parts anyway) with one floor so its very different than the real thing and as for the screenshots I haven't finished the game yet. But the whole story is that the students on the last day of school try to take over the school so the students will not have any cities but they will have a bunch of units. The rules I'm leaving the same exept for the units which I'm renaming and putting as specials (ex. archer renamed as pencil thrower and only for the kids) and renaming so if you lose a worker it will say "our nerd was put in detention":cry:

All I can say is that this will probably will be a blast to play.

Like the Playground Mod that Omega and I made?

Go ahead, take ideas from it. Good to see the mod has spawned so much attention (you are the second one who has proposed a school based mod so far)

Stormrage said:
Who will be the barbs? Drug dealers or kids that go to school with guns?
That would be a bit too dangerous to use as barbs... :mischief:

This sounds like a blast. If you need any help I'm your man. I love to edit Civilopedias (I know, I have no life :crazyeye: ). By the way there is an awesome civilopedia-editing program out there.

Here it is.

PS, I think the barbarians should be the lower grades (elementary school through Middle School?). Just a suggestion.

One other thing is that this is a middle school so there are 6 - 8 graders. Hey Malbeth I could use some help with the civilopedia and text too. And barbs could be like a bunch of Kindergarteners that run around and attack people. when you disperse an encampment 'You beat the living tar out of a bunch of Kindergarteners until they gave you their lunch money. Have scientist as Geeks(are smart people with friends) and workers as Nerds(can be smart or dumb but have no friends)

This (just like the Playground mod) is a cool idea. :goodjob: Go with it.
Spoiler :
You should also find a use for this unit.:mischief:

Originally Posted by Heretic Cata
You should also find a use for this unit.

That's just mean. :p

Lord Malbeth said:
That's just mean.
Meh. It was just a suggestion to deal with his obsession... :mischief:

Hey, I was just messin' around. All in fun.

EDIT: Oh by the way DragonBird, at the beginning of every scenario there is a screen that pops up and tells what time it is and your achievments. I can edit this for you, but do you want it to say something special? I'm also nearly finished with the script and stuff.

Bluemofia said:
Like the Playground Mod that Omega and I made?

Go ahead, take ideas from it. Good to see the mod has spawned so much attention (you are the second one who has proposed a school based mod so far)

Well since it is a Middle School scenario there will be no playground and the scenario is completly inside the building. I saw your Mod after I started, but I did steal some ideas.

But? :confused:

Ah well. Ours did include a part of middle school though, (last age is middle school) but the units develop much slower, because of the lack of time factor.

Hey, DragonBird, I'm nearly finished with the text and stuff.

DragonBird said:
Hey, I'm telling the truth...:salute: not racist unless you kill my mother policy honor!
... How does this relate to the scenario? :confused:

Top Bottom