Communitas map script

What? This mod disabled resources that you can get in vanilla? That's not any good I'm afraid.

How do I edit the map settings? I think there used to be an ini file but now it's just a mod file.

Which version of communitas.lua are you using? The one in the Community Patch should be up to date with the newer resources.

Which version of communitas.lua are you using? The one in the Community Patch should be up to date with the newer resources.

It seems that I had placed the files in the wrong location and I couldn't look inside the mod archives, or they weren't installed until I loaded them in the game. Anyway, I have solved it now.

Just wanna say I love this map. Been playing it a ton lately, so many canal cities, so much diversity, so much balance. Everything you need for a really good multiplayer game.

Playing with the VP mods, the latest version of the Communitas map is now giving some iron yields of 6 and 7 (high before seemed to be 4). Is this intended? It seems to make the game too easy.

Whenever I try this mapscript the marsh tile gfx gets mixed up with the tundra? Any ideas to why?

First Play through on the script I was skeptical because of the resource boost, and the starts, but I played through and had a great time. The map plays better then most. I really enjoyed it thanks. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom