Community Patch - How To Install

Quick question-will either of these two updates break any saves I might have had where I was running the previous version?

Aussie.

I tried to use EUI, CP, CBP, Health and Famine, Decisions and events, CSD mods along with 2-3 of whowards mods, and I followed the instructions of pa2k above, as well as the instructions in the how to install for both EUI and here, but when I started the game, founding a city promted me to choose production but I could not go into city-view and do anything there.

Edit:

[1020867.468] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\CityView\CityView.lua:147: attempt to index field 'PQportrait' (a nil value)
[1020917.906] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\CityBanners\CityBannerManager.lua:891: attempt to call method 'RegisterCallback' (a nil value)
[1020920.812] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\CityBanners\CityBannerManager.lua:891: attempt to call method 'RegisterCallback' (a nil value)

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    10.8 KB · Views: 240
I tried to use EUI, CP, CBP, Health and Famine, Decisions and events, CSD mods along with 2-3 of whowards mods, and I followed the instructions of pa2k above, as well as the instructions in the how to install for both EUI and here, but when I started the game, founding a city promted me to choose production but I could not go into city-view and do anything there.

Edit:

[1020867.468] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\CityView\CityView.lua:147: attempt to index field 'PQportrait' (a nil value)
[1020917.906] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\CityBanners\CityBannerManager.lua:891: attempt to call method 'RegisterCallback' (a nil value)
[1020920.812] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\CityBanners\CityBannerManager.lua:891: attempt to call method 'RegisterCallback' (a nil value)

Until we have a solution for EUI, I can almost guarantee that EUI is the culprit here.
G

Until we have a solution for EUI, I can almost guarantee that EUI is the culprit here.
G

I have the same issue, the thing is that in order for EUI to work, you must delete the files that you are forced to add in from Health and Plague

I have the same issue, the thing is that in order for EUI to work, you must delete the files that you are forced to add in from Health and Plague

By this do you mean delete the files from EUI, or from the CBP? Hopefully Stackpointer's custom EUI project (thanks again!) will solve all of this once and for all. :)
G

By this do you mean delete the files from EUI, or from the CBP? Hopefully Stackpointer's custom EUI project (thanks again!) will solve all of this once and for all. :)
G
Will he then open a new thread, or how do he want to share it with the audience?

I was waiting for the next version of EUI since there are some minor bugs with the current release (v1.23d) of EUI. But I also have previous versions of EUI if Gazebo would like me to release something now. I'd just need a specific version number to work off of.

I was waiting for the next version of EUI since there are some minor bugs with the current release (v1.23d) of EUI. But I also have previous versions of EUI if Gazebo would like me to release something now. I'd just need a specific version number to work off of.

No worries, wait for the latest version.

G

Also, I dont know if its my combination of mods, but building requirements aint working. I can build East India Company in Lisbon even tough half my cities dont have a market, the Custom decision aint workin either, i could enact a Medieval policy on the classical era

EDIT: Also, very weird, Im getting green diplomacy modifiers for "You built a wonder they coveted" ...

Also, I dont know if its my combination of mods, but building requirements aint working. I can build East India Company in Lisbon even tough half my cities dont have a market, the Custom decision aint workin either, i could enact a Medieval policy on the classical era

EDIT: Also, very weird, Im getting green diplomacy modifiers for "You built a wonder they coveted" ...

What's your combination of mods? Also, you cleared your cache, yes? Also also, you don't have to have a market in all cities. Make sure to look over the changelog before reporting something as a bug! :)
G

First of all i want to say thanks to all contributor of these mods. Really nice work guys!;)

This is the first time i'm installing it and firing Civ V since a long time. I want to use the community patch with EUI 1.24a with compatibility files, but it seems i can't find this version, since it as been updated with 1.24b. Is it compatible with 1.24b?

First of all i want to say thanks to all contributor of these mods. Really nice work guys!;)

This is the first time i'm installing it and firing Civ V since a long time. I want to use the community patch with EUI 1.24a with compatibility files, but it seems i can't find this version, since it as been updated with 1.24b. Is it compatible with 1.24b?

Possibly – I hope so. I meant to save a copy of 1.24a for this situation, but he updated it so fast that I didn't have a chance. Stackpointer will be able to answer this question definitively. If you are feeling bold, you can try it to see and report back. :)

G

Find 1.24a attached here. I'll remove it once I get 1.24b running.

Great, thanks again for your hard work!

Edit: any possibility of integrating Health and Plague support? There were not many lua changes, IIRC, so you could just mimic the 'dynamic support' used to make CSD compatible.

G

Top Bottom