complete list of keyboard commands?

SanPellegrino

Wanderer
the list of keyboard commands in CIV doesn't seem to be complete and I can't find it with the search function here. Does anybody have the complete list?

No, I don't have a fold-out (maybe it wasn't included in the german version) but JohnMK thx for the link

ok, I find some things I missed, but I am still looking for commands like "build mine+road on this tile" also IMO the group button is messed up, when I group e.g. 5 workers they still need forever to build a mine, when I degroup them before mining I can do it in 1 turn, is there nothing like the good old "j"-button?

SanPellegrino said:
ok, I find some things I missed, but I am still looking for commands like "build mine+road on this tile" also IMO the group button is messed up, when I group e.g. 5 workers they still need forever to build a mine, when I degroup them before mining I can do it in 1 turn, is there nothing like the good old "j"-button?

To build a mine and a road on the tile, there is no single command. Hold down Shift and you can queue up multiple orders. So.. SHIFT M R.

Top Bottom