Completed the Mayan Long Count

Equilin

King
I couldn't believe that nobody compiled the exact turns where the Maya's bonus triggers other than the "relevant" ones (standard speed, accounting for average research) so I decide to burn one day to do this myself.

Setup: used Ingame Editor to isolate myself (prevent AI from contacting me which slow things down) and give me theology immediately. Duel Map 1 opponent, set up an island surrounded by mountains, move my units in there and enable Auto End Turn (a great time saver on slower speeds)

Screenshot (192).png

the 0 row means that the Mayan calendar starts counting from then. Before that it will always stay at 0.0.0.0.0. There are no GP given at that point however, only from 1 onwards.

Last edited:
Also i don't know if this is WAD, but apparently once you have chosen all the GPs in the list and it refreshes, you can now select the same GP repeatedly rather than going through all the separate GPs again

There are 9 different GPs so if you wanna get 10th you would need to get Theology before turn 62 on standard speed which is pretty impossible. I assume here that game ends on turn 450

Top Bottom