Congratulations Mia

Robi D

Minister of (Dis)Order
I just opened up the save and i want to be the first to congratulate the MIA team on their win.

Well done:goodjob:

We can all together for the end of game party now:band: [party]

BTW did you happen to take screenshots of your progress in the final turn?

I was going to send this g-mail but I post here

Dear Players of the MTDG

Well the game is over and and excellent one it has been :thumbsup:

We have been playing for well over a year and it has been a challenging gaming experience. We sincerely thank you all for participating and adding to the enjoyment of playing against teams of people from varing countries, ages and Civ experience. It has totally opened up and tested the game to it's limits. We trust everyone involved has found the experience worthwhile and above all fun :D

To everyone at KISS, Doughnut and TNT, the players of MIA would like to toast you all :beer: ... and also raise another glass to a great game !!!

Thank you also to Regentman, Ginger Ale and Rik Meleet for all your hard work :salute:

Sincerely

Everyone past and present at MIA :D

And yes we have a whole thread which gives a blow by blow of the Omega Turn ... similarily one for when we rid KISS from our continent.

Fantastic game guys, it has been way too fun to watch!

And with 4 teams, the game was completed in just over a year. That is an amazing speed, especially for a PBEM. By the end of this game, this forum finally made it to the main forum page and we had over 33,000 posts. :goodjob:

Are you guys ready for me to send a PM to TF to open up these forums and also give you all the teams' passwords? :D

Thanks for a great game everyone. Specifically, thanks to our Thunderfall for providing forum space, our admins, map maker, and all players. :thanx:

I don't see any reason all forums can't be opened right away either.

Team Emails & Passwords
Doughnut - teamdoughnut(AT)gmail[DOT]com (password: teamone)
TNT - TeamTNT(AT)gmail[DOT]com (password: 9mhnp7988)
MIA - mtdgMIA(AT)gmail[DOT]com (password: b1ug1ak6usPo)
KISS - teamkiss(AT)gmail[DOT]com (password: sillwabbit6)

Game Save Passwords
Doughnut: watpotd
TNT: jmunnimmup
MIA: go9prIAflU7H
KISS: 100Euros

I can't actually remember the admin password, nor have I found it on my computer yet, so we'll have to wait until RM for that. :crazyeye: But now you can open one of the saves and look at the game through all the teams' eyes. And by opening all the teams' emails, you can choose any save from the whole game. :)

I've also sent a PM to TF asking for the forums to be opened.

No wonder no one wanted to take over from Chamnix, it would take half an hour just to get into the game with those passwords:D

Also since i didn't say it in the first post, many thanks to the admins and TF and to all players for a good game

Thanks everyone it was great, well played by everyone. Team doughnut did us proud, kiss were great allys, tnt cunning rivals and MIA the victor! Congrats!!

By the way how did the 1 turn thing work? was it marines? wasnt the great wall meant to stop you? maybe this is not the right place, we will all see soon anyway.

GOOD GAME!!

Bombers killed all defenders in a coastal city, a marine captured it, a bomber destroyed one barricade, and cavalry poured through the opening.

Hey! That was sudden. Congrats to MIA, we all knew it was coming sooner or later.

Great game everyone, i had a blast playing, from beginning to end.

now, when's the next one gonna start? :mischief:

:hatsoff: to MIA! You put together a great display on how to play this game both ingame and out of game.

A special thanks to our admins RegentMan and Ginger Ale, the Great Meleet and of course Thunderfall! :worship:

It’s no exaggeration to say I’ve enjoyed playing with all of you tremendously!

Thanks also to RegentMan, Ginger Ale, and the creator of the world – Rik! :)

When you all get access to our forums, make sure you check out our MIA Imperial History thread – it’ll be a good place to start to get our perspective on the game from start to finish. It’s not 100% done – but it will be soon!
:salute:

Thanks again to all for making this a great game.

congrats to mia, special thanks of course go to RM, GA rik and TF for everything.

Good game everyone but obviously more so MIA :)

[party] Wow! Wasn't expecting this opening up CFC. Congratulations to M.I.A. for their victory. It was fun watching each team band together in different ways, and all four teams developed a unique style of play and leadership. I hope you all had a thrilling experience in this event.

Thanks goes out to everyone:

To Team Doughnut, Team TNT, Team M.I.A., and Team K.I.S.S.: Great work guys. Without your participation, this wouldn't have been possible.

To Ginger_Ale: Thanks for being a fun partner to work with. I think we make a nifty team.

To Rik: Thanks for making the map and helping everyone out with their stickies, closures, and other requests.

To Thunderfall: Thank you for giving us five forums to play this crazy new event for CFC.

:goodjob: All around!

And here's a complete cast list of all one hundred forty-eight lovely Civ III MTDG players:
Spoiler :
DaveShack
zyxy
vikingruler
Tomoyo
Bootstoots
Octavian_X
Tboy
WarDance
gert-janl
dl123654
Kiech