Conquests: Seven of nine completed

Beam

Beat 'm up Scotty!
Retired Moderator
Having finished seven of nine scenario's seems to be an appropriate landmark for more than one reason ;) :borg:

Here are my current ranks after a diplo victory in the Sengoku scenario as Oda on Monarch.

Diplo is very well achievable in this scenario and imo easier then domination. Just dont forget the charity when the War Council is near completion.

Oda was a random choice, turned out to be a very playable civ. Oda territory is the large orange area in the center of the map.

Some oddities as well, most noticable the income bug. How in the world is it otherwise possible to gain 5 times more income between turns compared with the amount reported in these screenshots. Since there is already an entry in Bug Reports I just mention it here.

Please post more Seven of Nine's here, together with your favorite pic of our beloved Tertiary Adjunct! (Hope this fits in the rules btw)

Seven of nine completed :D

And it's not that hard to get Domination in Sengoku :D

You guys have too much time on your hands...

BTW, Ive finished 2/9. Ive almost almost finished the shogun one and the mesopotamia one.

Originally posted by vbraun
You guys have too much time on your hands...

BTW, Ive finished 2/9. Ive almost almost finished the shogun one and the mesopotamia one.

I agree. :)

Next thing is to bump it up a level, right? ;)

Good job! :cool:

Originally posted by Civrules
Next thing is to bump it up a level, right? ;)

Agree,

The only being a little rough is Napoleonic Era, the others go pretty smooth on Monarch, even with rusty fingers :)

But PBEM calls as well.

Originally posted by robcheng
For Nap Euro, just remember to use diplomacy early and often!
But if you use it too well early, you win on the second turn :lol:

Originally posted by Beammeuppy
The only being a little rough is Napoleonic Era, the others go pretty smooth on Monarch, even with rusty fingers :)

I agree I tried the NAp on Regnet and well i quit like 50 turns in. ;)

I guess there is no hiding how I beat the one with Sid in 2 turns? :)

:lol: I gotta try that ;)

I find that conquest in sengoku is easier than domination. Just go around having Daimyo duels ;)

Originally posted by Hygro
I find that conquest in sengoku is easier than domination. Just go around having Daimyo duels ;)

First you have to get their Daimyo all by itself, instead of in the AI capital behind about 30 defenders, then you can have Daimyo duels.

Top Bottom