Cool Pictures 14: no , it wasn't me who painted Mona Lisa

Kazu Saito: So excellent!

1711325072684.png

That "church" is a government run marriage chapel set up mainly for tourism. There are similar ones in other Chinese cities. There is no cross on top (forbidden) and there are no services (other than marriages) perform in it. The architecture is certainly strange though. :)

I assume that the photo is not actually blurred out, and that's what it actually looks like.

A papyrus illustrates worship of the god Sobek—Neferusobek’s divine crocodile namesake.
PHOTOGRAPH COURTESY EGYPTIAN NATIONAL MUSEUM, CAIRO, EGYPT/G. DAGLI ORTI/DE AGOSTINI PICTURE LIBRARY/BRIDGEMAN IMAGES

1712193469284.png

Do you know where those pictures are from? The link doesn't say. Iran?

nvm, there is a tiny caption next to one of them.

Last edited:
This is a vineyard on Okanagan Lake, near Kelowna, BC:

OkanaganLakeVineyardKelowna.jpg

There's concern about drought affecting the entire Okanagan region's fruit crops due to abnormal winters (too warm at the wrong time of year, too-sudden temperature drops, and the heat dome in 2021 didn't help).

Even when it is foggy they come to Laojun Mountain Scenic Area in China’s Henan province.

Laojun Mountain Scenic Area in China’s Henan province.jpg

^^^ Paul Klee.

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's home from sea we go!

penguins-return-from-ocean.jpg

Attachments

• penguins-return-from-ocean.jpg
    penguins-return-from-ocean.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 5
I drew this with a friend from Australia

We were looking at a comic book while doodling this. All manually assembled character by character, no overlays or conversion software used. Took us a couple weeks, we'd join a server every couple days and work for a couple hours during each session

If there's a better thread to post stuff like this, let me know!

Spoiler :

It seems AI has infiltrated in this thread too. :shifty:

Top Bottom