Cool Pictures IX: duuude dude dude i'm like totally tripping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kickass comics from an era of macabre awesomeness...
tumblr_l1kuz4V8dZ1qatk7f.jpg

Mt. Everest (on the left)

Those wishing to climb Mt. Everest have to first traverse the Khumbu icefall, which is the white stuff "spilling out" on the left. Everest Basecamp is at the edge of the icefall, but you can't see it from here because it's likely behind those black rocks. Plus there isn't much there at this time of year to begin with, so it would be hard to see from this distance anyway.

Photo taken from the summit of Kala Patthar

Gros Morne National Park! Possibly the prettiest park in Canada's east. Have not been there, but it's on my list

Mine too. I'm trying to plan a vacation for this coming fall, and that's one of the places under consideration.

Sorry, what?
So I don't really understand it but there some meme called Uganda or something and it's like a defective version of Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog - I think. Am I'm not really sure what it's supposed to mean.

Warpus, is the peak on the right Lotse?

Zhangjiajie China

Zhangjiajie-National-Park-Hallelujah-Mountains-on-Earth-5.jpg

The Chinese rocks are Sandstone, The Greek ones look more substantial: granite?

The Chinese rocks are Sandstone, The Greek ones look more substantial: granite?

I don't think so. They look like sedimentary rocks to me, though I guess those horizontal striations may just be dirt or something. Yep: according to wikipedia, the rocks at Meteora are a mix of sandstone and conglomerate. They're not volcanic plugs.

Is his mouth wry enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom