Countdown to Brave New World Pack

This is the worst thing that has ever happened to Europeans except all those things that happened that were worse than this.

At least tf2 updated. Also I got the worthless 10MB download for CiV.

I just restarted Steam and NOW IT WORKS! (I had it pre-downloaded)

It was a really dumb idea to have it unlocked on the first day of Steam Summer Sale. They are completely overwhelmed by people buying and downloading stuff. ¬¬

I'm so frustrated that I registered just to complain :D

downloads now, did nothing but wait a few minutes.

979.7mb download for me, allows like 500k speed, not more for poor me. guess someone else is downloading it, too ;-)

well, im happy to know it works, and now im going to bed. tomorrow morning i'll go over to the bakery, then sit in front of my pc, and turn off the phone :)

cu in a few weeks guys and happy DLing!

Restarted as well and now it's downloading. Why are game launches always so problematic? :crazyeye:

Same for me. It just doesn't show up in-game.

Same for me. I had downloaded the dll for Expansion2 after I got the email. Then downloaded the demo - that was 3 GB and created a new folder in SteamApps/common. The demo runs alright, and I can still run G&K from both the normal icon and from Steam client. But no sight of BNW and no obvious way to force it, even after verifying the cache.

Well, I hope it will be finally available in half an hour...should be 12:00 AM GMT then... D:

This.

I think we are all a bit over eager right now. As per the previous countdown there is about another 20 mins to go (although the steam store does not now say you need to wait for unlock)

Also GMT 00.00 will be in another 20 mins or so ... hoping that that's it :)

Oh thank god it's working now. Physically log out of steam and re-log. That fixed it for me.

Top Bottom