Create you own hero!

Jarrema

Master Voter
Create your own hero
In a rather big town, in an average fantasy kingdom...
a little bit generic?
Well, this game has not its setting fully developed yet.
Because, well, it will depend on what options you will choose during character creation...

When you sign up for this game, I want you to send me PM at the same time. And in this PM, please choose your alignment, class and race.

1. Alignment: good, neutral, evil
Evil alignment is not automatically mafia. Maybe town will be bad guys? Or alignment will not differentiate between town and mafia? We'll see. Good alignment means that character uses his/her abilities for benefit of others (e. g. protecting, healing); evil alignment, that character uses his/her abilities for harming others (e. g. roleblocking, stealing); neutral – character's abilities are neither beneficial or detrimental to others in direct way, or do not include others (like, for example, watcher or bullet-proof)
If there is too much characters of one kind (like for example 8 good ones), some of them may get abilities of 'neighbouring' alignment. Or you can write me that you want, for example, „good or evil, not neutral”
2. Classes: wizard (magic user), fighter (weapon master), rogue (stealth and subterfuge master), noble (diplomatic skills, some fighting abilities). Choose one of them as your primary option, and second one as secondary (if there is, for example, too many nobles, I may turn some of them into someone else).
3. Race: elf, human, orc, or dwarf. Race would probably be less important (but maybe not). Maybe I will use it for something, maybe not. It depends on relative number of race members; e.g. if there is lot of orcs and elves, and there is only single dwarf, I may make him kind of SK, with a goal of exterminating elves and orcs. Or, I can make an elven wizard, who can scan for alignment, but automatically sees all dwarves and orcs as evil...

So, examples of possible characters: evil dwarf wizard, neutral orc rogue, good human noble...
I may make all evil characters mafia for example. Or all nobles members of a cult. Or lone orc may become serial killer. Etc.

There will be town and one or two anti-town faction(s) (mafia,or cult, or SK,or something else). There probably will also be some other characters, with victory conditions not tied to town or scum (e. g. survivor).
There would probably be ways for scanning for alignment/class/race. Remember, that at my games, no scanner can be 100% sure that scan results are correct (if there is scan, expect godfathers, millers, framers, or something).

In this game, everyone will have some kind of ability, but please do not expect every one to be powerful. There will, probably, be people like one-time bulletproof survivor, paranoid cop, bodyguard, or a doublevoter.

Living players
1. TheLastDays
2. Kennigit
3. Zack
4. Verarde
5. DCmort

Dead players
Darth Feather, evil dwarven rogue lynched day 1 (town-aligned)
Sprig, neutral dwarven rogue (leper) killed night 1 (jester)
Topsecret, neutral human rogue lynched day 2 (town-aligned)
Spaceman, good human wizard (alchemist), poisoned, died night 2 (town-aligned)
Choxorn, evil orcish wizard lynched day 3 (mafia)
Traius, evil orcish wizard killed night 3 (mafia)
Lazy McCrow, good elven noble, lynched day 4 (town-aligned mason)
The Black Knigh, good dwarven noble, poisoned, died night 4 (town-aligned mason)
Autolycus, neutral orcish wizard, poisoned, died night 4 (mafia)
Visorslash, evil human rogue/fighter, killed night 4 (assassins)
Riedquat, evil orcish wizard lynched day 6 (mafia)

Extinct groups:
- jester
- masons
- mafia

welcome everyone!
I forgot to mention, that I would like to have at least 14 players

Into Darkness

in...

Spaceman, remember to sent me your choices

if that is in, than you can :)
but you must also choose your alignment... and expect role and power fitting your class :rolleyes:
(seriously: if you want to play, you are welcome. but do not put your choices in open here; that is not NOTW and race of player would be unknown to others)

if that is in, than you can :)
but you must also choose your alignment... and expect role and power fitting your class :rolleyes:
(seriously: if you want to play, you are welcome. but do not put your choices in open here; that is not NOTW and race of player would be unknown to others)

Ok i am in!

I'll be in. though probably won't make a character until the end of the week

the create your own characters have turned out quite well on cfc :)

Well, it is more "choose some options" than create your own character - I do not demand detailed description of background or something like that, only "orcish fighter, neutral" or something like that.

I will start advertising this game via pm's after the weekend

Top Bottom