Create you own hero!

welcome you all.
I start to have a vision of the setting now, when more than half spots are filled :)

up

still waiting for at least 2 players. I'll sent some pms today.

Nice to see you all here.
I think this game will start at the end of weekend, or at monday. Sign-ups are open to the very last moment.

up

last chance (about 24 hours) to join!

signups closed.

Game will start relatively soon

Day 1.

Inhabitants of the Murrent city gathered near to the lizard pen. Prince Jarema, the highest rank noble in the city, has spoken:
‘Comrades! Citizens! Working people of our villages and towns! We are meeting here with you, the ones chosen from the whole population of our beloved city, in order to hold traditional ritual: The Feeding!
As you all know, due to the wisdom of our ancestors, every spring we met here and decide the political course of our city for the next year. Our meetings last several days, and end when all surviving citizens agree on the matters of the state. Look at these beautiful lizard! Find comfort in thought, that even if we choose you to die, you will feed them, and they in turn will feed your friends, your relatives, and your masters.
Enough of this talking. Let the ceremony begin!’

Day 1 begins. It will last for 48 hours.

Standard rules for mafia games apply. Communication outside of the game thread is allowed. Please do not copy messages from your host (you are free to paraphrase them).

Living players
1. Visorslash
2. Lazy McCrow
3. TheLastDays
4. Darth Feather
5. Choxorn
6. Autolycus
7. Spaceman
8. Sprig
9. Kennigit
10. The Black Knigh
11. Topsecret
12. Zack
13. Verarde
14. Traius
15. Riedquat
16. DCmort

Inhabitants of the Murrent city gathered near to the lizard pen. Prince Jarema, the highest rank noble in the city, has spoken:
Noble, eh? More like communist!

‘Comrades! Citizens! Working people of our villages and towns!
You're a disgrace to nobles everywhere, "Prince".

Well this is an over-powered role... especially for this limited number of people. One would hope the scum are equally endowed it'd they gonna get rolled quickly. I'll cat cast first die and roll visorslash

do I need to put vote:visorslash ?

do I need to put vote:visorslash ?

yes, please. This is mafia game so that it is the official format of voting

"Mnnmnmnmmmmmmmmm....."

Kennigit let out a fairly loud grumble as he sipped on some mead. He seemed tired, but everyone turned to him as it looked like he had something to say; he continued, "mmmmmmmmmm."

People looked away, it seemed he was just enjoying his drink. But suddenly, and rather loudly....
"Twas a harsh winter this year. Just the way I like it! The youth these days have gotten no backbone in them, I had to hike for months through the blizzards of the Nor' following nothing but the glisten of the Heaven's above and nothing but water (no mead!) and some moldy bread just to show up here!

And what of the lizzards? They're looking scrawny these days! I tell you, this will not do at all!
ANd what of the security around here! You call these guardsmen MEN?! They couldn't swat a fly! Why if they had to do a single day's work in the mines they'd break their backs!

Nobody's got any toughness these days. Anyways, the point I'm trying to say is I don't like that lazy kid there.

vote: Lazy McCrow

Top Bottom