Creativity outside of Fall From Heaven...

darkedone02

The Suggestor
I just want to know if anybody in this community of Fall From Heaven ever tried to do any creativity to represent Fall From Heaven. I just wanted to know if anybody else has any type of creativity that they like to contribute. So here are some questions...

- Has anyone ever tried to make a holy book off of a religion in Fall From Heaven?

- Has anyone draw any artwork pieces that should represent Fall From Heaven?

- Has anyone tried making any garments (medieval clothing) to represent Fall From Heaven?

- Has anyone tried to make some songs made by your own hands (and maybe lips) to represent Fall From Heaven?

- I know this may sound impossible, but has anyone made any stylish weaponry to represent Fall From Heaven?

If we did any of this stuff, like making something to contribute and spread the word about the game, Fall from Heaven in our side of the department. Also this could develop some creativity in our own hands that almost seems we already make a sub culture in our society.

So far half of my suburb is covered in Hell terrain except most people just think of Might and Magic so if anybody can tell me how to make it more uniquely FFH I am all ears.

The Necronomicon is a fictional book by Lovecraft

Hexagonian has drawn awesome FfH-related posters

About the clothing, most of it is typical medieval but amurite ones might be more unique to be recognisable.

The Phantom of The Opera is accidentally a very ffh-like piece, even though they are completely different.
Juice Leskinen has composed Syksyn Sävel, The Song of Autumn which resembles very much The Song of Autumn in FfH, and Juice can be considered a great bard.

About FfH-like weaponry, the answer is about the same as with clothing: typical medieval, some *might* point out as ffh unique

I and Vorschlumpf have created FfH RPG campaigns, he runs a f2f, I run a PbF with Nikis-Knight

I think more popularity would come from more good reports on news magazines and news websites.

So, if anyone knows an author of a pc games mag or site, give him some hints as soon as we have a stable shadow version ;)

I think that might be better than creating medieval weapons.

If they let you do your own games evaluations, it's even better

Just need to keep sure we don't get bad publicity from news, that baby thing could have been close.

If someone was good at making clothing, I thought somebody might thought of making a full cloak/jacket and on the back of it is the symbol of the God of Winter, Mulcarn. In on the front on the right hand side of the jacket, It will say "Fall From Heaven 2".

who said it will be me? I might make a story or something that is fictional to Fall From Heaven, It may not look good but I am creative in the literature section.

Top Bottom