Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

I buy a Twi'lek slave girl with my extra credits, and Vote: BSmith since his partner in crime isn’t here. Obviously a trap.

vote:johnhughthom, y u no poast yet?
First! VOTE: Visorslash for joining right after me.
Don't insult the Australians! Unless you're one of them, you don't get any A-word privileges.
Okay fellow gamers, I bet you my titanium dice that I can find more of these "bad guys" than you can.

Whether or not I join them and rule the universe with my own personal death sphere is another matter entirely. But I promise I won't do it unless there's lots and lots of experience to be had. Or treasure.

I search the room for treasure.
You're Level One! You're here to negotiate!
I kill the negotiator.

Loot his body.

I use my +2 blaster finding skill.

Natural 20. That means even if he didn't have any blasters, I still find two of them.

Thankfully I purchased the omni-rack. I can carry infinite blasters without any encumbrance penalty.
Hey, you guys are always going on about racks! And to think that Ben's my brother… I'll tell Mum!
well... I just finished Darths and Droids

I wanna cry... it ends sooo early
It hasn't ended yet, new updates on every Bunday, Catuesday and Cathursday.
Jarrema. Since there's no numbers in his name, it means he must be a Darth. It's reasonable to conclude that all droids have numbers in their name. My reasoning is therefore flawless and should be followed indefinitely.

And you guys seriously need to search the room for traps first. I mean, I don't even play normally and I know that...

((oh, and I'm going old-school with my voting. vote: tags are for whippersnappers))
I'll search the room for traps.
Hey, who has the ten-foot laser pole to search the ceiling for traps?
Mesa have pole!

Since I believe that askthepizzaguy is already preparing a trap for us, I poke him with my ten-foot laser pole. It's set to stun.

>look around

>You see a Dead guy

I loot the Dude in charge's body. He must've had a +8 Ring or Ruling Awesomeness or something like that.

>He has nothing but his robes. You decide to steal them, and now there's a naked dead guy in the middle of the <space we're in>

So, let's see what's in this chest.

>Wait, there is no chest...

And you guys seriously need to search the room for traps first. I mean, I don't even play normally and I know that...

*roll*

>You don't see any.

I sell my landspeeder for blasters!

>Where did you get a landspeeder?

I adjust my self in my seat and ponder what to do...

I search for a sandwich around my quarters.

>SANDVICH IS SPY!

I buy a Twi'lek slave girl with my extra credits, and Vote: BSmith since his partner in crime isn’t here. Obviously a trap.

>You don't have enough money.

(Takes off GM hat, puts on different GM hat)

I just feel like pointing out to you guys that I haven't said anything about different lynch rules for the first day, which means that the lynch works the same way it normally does. :p

I Vote: traius and punch the droid with my bare fist.

Reservers gotta sub.

Anyone else think it would be interesting to try to combine Mafia and RTD in one game? It would probably be worth it for the lolz alone.

Anyone else think it would be interesting to try to combine Mafia and RTD in one game? It would probably be worth it for the lolz alone.
Someone tried to do that a few years ago, and no one was interested. Although, their intended method of combining the two games was poorly thought out (simply using dice as an RNG for all game events). A better way to do it would be to let the players decide "I do x!" and then roll the die, but I'm not sure how that could be effectively incorporated into a mafia game.

You'd need to have a normal mafia voting phase and people trying out actions by night.

I Vote: traius and punch the droid with my bare fist.

*roll*

>You do 12 damage. The droid aims its gun at you.

I think the only way you could easily combine RTD and Mafia is by making it closer to RTD than to Mafia, while TLO went with closer to Mafia.

Like, maybe make it kind of like a standard RTD game, only instead of the people doing random things, there's a town faction and a mafia faction, or something.

Whatever, mang. Now tell me what happened when I poked askthepizzaguy with the ten-foot laser pole, searching for traps.

>Where did you get a ten-foot laser pole?

It's right there on the character sheet, sweet-a chox. I bought it with some gold peices I found lying around in the waiting room.

Unvote:Vote:Takhisis. I find your willingness to roleclaim so early... disturbing.

Mesa not against roleplaying, mesa encourage everyone to do da same. Ooh, look, fish! Yum, yum! :yumyum:

Rolls blue and red die... Hmmm fine.... Unvote: Vote: Xenoned.

Unvote: Vote: Xenoneb Spelling.

Top Bottom