DBear01--Put Away Your Swords

Culture up to 88683.
Got rid of the Ottomans.
Only the germans are our friends now.
There is an airport in Cadiz (near the Scandinavia).
Several airports on the home continent are almost complete.

@soul_warrior, I'm in a couple of other SG's too (including SGOTM), but my holiday started so had some extra time to help a hand on this one. I might start a new one too.

day before we were scheduled to leave for vacation last year, eldest had a stick, had just watched LoTR. Said "throw a stick at me, I'll block it." He missed. Three hours and 2 sutures later, I knew the idiot tradition wasn't dead. :lol:

Hello all. As long as you build the UN to stave off any votes this one is in the bag. And, I sort of doubt anyone else will get it built in time.

For any of you that have not peeked into the SGoTM6 files you should so you can take a look at some insane culture wins.

Just an update, all my tests came back better than expected. That still leaves us with a bit of a mystery but it's better than having found some of the nasties we were looking for. Thank you for the kind notes and prayers.

Best regards,

John

@ jb :thumbsup:

@ all - the height to weight challenged female is prepared to musically orate

switched the builds so that internet finished before seti. popped SGL used it to rush cure for cancer . popped MGL, used for army. Took some cities from the AI in a leisurely manner. It's turn 9. Load the save. game over next turn. :) http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads9/Hammurabi_of_the_Babylonians,_1792_AD.SAV

lurker's comment: SW6: sounds scary.

Hi everyone. I'm thinking of an idea for my next succession game. Now that I've had a 100K culture win, the last challenge left for me is a 20K city. So that is the next challenge, to build "Jerusalem on England's green and pleasant land." :king:

Top Bottom