DI: War of the Gods!

ooooooooohohohohoho you're mean

his capital is as impenetrable as ever

Well, I changed it, Brandon.Herren... It was just a bit... over the top.

no the rainbow jumpie.

the rainbow jumpie is worse. IT TOOK THREE WEEKS TO GET THAT SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!

I use the Moonlight Sonata to get songs out of my head

watch 5 minutes of the rainbow jumpie video, paying attention to the music. Then, imagine listening to that for TEN HOURS.

Moonlight Sonata clears pretty much everything out for me. But I'm a classicophile, so..
If you want something more modern I suggest Lady Gaga for a clearing song

Lady Gaga is Freiking insane.

Yeah, we're keeping it on the top!!
Lelouch, that's the point. It's so... weird that it sticks in your head instead of whatever it was before. Classical helps for me, probably because I'm a weirdo, but whatever.

anyway classical is my thing too :)

What happened to being on topic..... :p :lol: I don't mind, as long as it doesn't get too crazy....

well, at least its not nationalist spam or the epic wars. Or god forbid :hide:
Spoiler :
the P word

Not parrots!
Anyways, am I the only one who has the Game of Thrones main title from the show on their iPod and uses it as the background music for Civ4?

Not parrots!
Anyways, am I the only one who has the Game of Thrones main title from the show on their iPod and uses it as the background music for Civ4?
Ive been reading the series since 2004 and i think Mr.Martin should skip the Tv shows and go back to writing and publish more than a book each 5 years... I did not read a dance with dragon yet as i felt a bit let down by a feast for crows ...

Top Bottom