DI: War of the Gods!

Is it me or somehow the WB is stupidly underdeveloped... Aka i cannot move units without deleting them and recreating them elsewhere, or simply deleting a single unit from a stack seems impossible as the delete mode gets rid of everything ...

I hate it too. also, trying to put in rivers is a *****! I tried making a map of Alagaesia once (from Eragon), but i flipped off the computer and ended up closing the thing because of that stupid river :p

Macs are fine

I hate it too. also, trying to put in rivers is a *****! I tried making a map of Alagaesia once (from Eragon), but i flipped off the computer and ended up closing the thing because of that stupid river :p

Interesting, I actually had a go at that as well. I've got it somewhere still, albeit horribly unfinished.

My narnia map turned out OK, but that might be because I don't care if the rivers have a million unorthodox tributaries :D I actually don't remember if I put it in my Narnia mod or not...

There are some third party world building apps that seem to be good for building land and doing rivers, albeit they are pretty geeky and do not work with savegames so it doesnt help for DIs. I wanted to edit the civs in earth18 and had to do it with text editor because WB is too limited.

Check out the_J's Starting Positions mod here

C2C has deer and deer archers

FFH2 a/the unique unit of the ljosalfar is a deer rider

Have you seen Lead Paint's Pun-gerbread cookie? You can have one in Christmas spirit

Top Bottom