Diplo for MIA

Because they dont have a naval invasion force ready yet and they dont want the unhappy faces while they get it ready.

So well tell them to stick it in their hat and come and get us.

I think the first order of business is taking their city on our new continent. It's strongest defender is a MI which attacked our GS.

grahamiam said:
since we have less than 1% chance of winning this now, I'd suggest that we consult with donuts and perhaps accept peace with the clause that an attack vs donuts means an attack against us. We don't want to sign peace for 20 only to see MIA attack donuts in 10 and wrap up the game.
I agree with this. I think we need to discuss with donuts the best way of making MIA miserable. If MIA is proposing peace, it must be to their advantage, and I'll bet their terms would include NOT allying with donuts.

I think we need to discuss with donuts the best way to prevent MIA from winning. If we can best do it as two separate nations against MIA...fine. But even if it means joining forces with donuts...as a single civ...I'd go for that too. It wouldn't be my first choice, as I'd love to see us stay in our happy anarchy, but would want to do whatever it takes to try and make MIA lose. Just a thought....

Hmmm.

If we were to agree to peace, could we then gift everything to the Nutters, disband and then join them?

This is quite a dilemma. We really can't make MIA miserable. They own half the world. A quick strike on either us or donuts and it is a domination win for them. They will soon need only 16% of the land to win. What do we have that can deter them from attacking battle island?

Ironclads ?

I think lots of privateers and frigates will help.

privateers can be exceedingly frustrating to play against. They multiply like bunnies and seem to do better defensively than they should.

Privateers is an even better idea. No treaty to hold either.

I still don't think that we should accept peace. Privateers are queued up in the cities.

Dear Missing somethings,

We would rather go down in a blaze of glory then shake hands with the dastardly debile cretins jumping us for a mock reason made up by feeble minds.

To you we say....NUTS!

Sincerely,
The Stupids

then the silent treatment ;) no PM's no IM's no PBEMs no anything else with M

Should we send them that message? I think we're unified that peace sucks and we want know "M" talk.

I can forward it to Fe and someone else through email?

I'm fine with that being our last message. but according to the rules of anarchy, you need one more vote.

Whomp the Almighty said:
I can forward it to Fe and someone else through email?
That's not really a question is it!!

Um...I think my english is not of the highest quality. What I meant was can someone else forward the message to MIA via email since I can't. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom