DLC GMR game anyone?

Yeah 6 hwatchas really plows through your troops fast. I didnt underestimate Tab, but I did underestimate the combat strength of his troops.

I dont blame him, with the lands he had it was the right thing to do.

Turn 206(a long way ahead since last update):

Korean scientists were pretty busy. The Emperor decided to reach major science outbreaks and eventually launch a spaceship. Apollo program is built and Seoul is starting a part.

Meanwhile, the Incans were at war almost all the time against some other countries. His last victim, France, felt under their feet, losing their capital. A large foreign army is amassed near the Korean continent. Smelling the heat, the Emperor asked to build some bombers, rocket artillery and various type of ships.

The alarm had ring when a cruiser with 2 planes was parked just outside the cultural cs allied to Korea, just next to Madrid and Barcelona. The Emperor ordered to go at war against the Incans. He must protect their coastal cities.

The end is near...rumors say that the spaceship will be ready in approximatively 17 turns.

So you declared war did you? I was wopndering wich one of us would strike the 1st blow.

So be it, its a race to see if I can take your capital before this great spaceship of yours is sent to the stars!

So you declared war did you? I was wopndering wich one of us would strike the 1st blow.

So be it, its a race to see if I can take your capital before this great spaceship of yours is sent to the stars!

Taking capital is not enough. You have to completely destroy all production centres to delay the launch.

Thats is usually true, but if I take his capital, I win by domination since hes the only player beside me with his original capital.

Hopefully not, its been a while since I played a vanilla game. Bah, if I take his capital but still lose, at least Ill get the moral victory :p

This game is finally over!

The Koreans launched a spaceship in 1896 AD(217 turns). After a long and tedious fight on his own continent, the Emperor managed to boost his production, science and economy high enough to afford a peaceful win against the Aztecs.

In fact i think that was my best raw science output from all Vanilla games...better late than never :lol:

Game length : Approx. 660 days.

The World :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Contratulation on a well-deserved win! 2 things tough;

Which aztecs are you speaking of?? Us incan people have never heard about them :p

And damn bombers!

Contratulation on a well-deserved win! 2 things tough;

Which aztecs are you speaking of?? Us incan people have never heard about them :p

And damn bombers!

Incans right. I was a bit in a hurry when i wrote that.

Congratulations!
Inca should move on Korea first and leave France to the last.
Can you win the war if start earlier?

I honestly do not think so. His technological advantage is pretty big. Frigate do not last long vs bomber, even with some air cover. And my production, hammer-wise, was drastically low too. So once I started losing troops, I could not replace them easily.

Then again, maybe a better player could have broken his fortress :)

Top Bottom