DLC GMR game anyone?

A very narrow sea is all that stands between.

Update. Aarhus has fallen. We will make a stand outside Copenhagen. We will not roll over that easy!

Sorry EEE-Boy. You land were way too awesome for me not to take them.

Sorry EEE-Boy. You land were way too awesome for me not to take them.

Dead anyway after the first war. But built universities in all cities during the peace. I could have deleted them all.....but thought that Korean is also expanding on the other continent, so just leave the buildings there to be captured. You might need the edge to compete with Korean.

The North Koreans left one spanish city and one danish in the old world. I guess I could leave aswell but I need some vanilla games so I can play multiple GMR's without closing the game.

Hmn, is it North Korea vs. Inca now? I think I have my world right. Fun game, I enjoyed the siege of Babylon, especially when EEE thought I only had 5 or 6 units, before I rolled out the Carpet of Doom. :mwaha:

The North Koreans left one spanish city and one danish in the old world. I guess I could leave aswell but I need some vanilla games so I can play multiple GMR's without closing the game.

you can uncheck then check the BNW and GNK options in the DLC menu.

@Onan: Yes. Never let the guard down. Always machinery before education.:D

Koreans are healthy and we beelined Biology before Factories because we want food badly :) But also to secure Oil asap...

@Onan: Yes. Never let the guard down. Always machinery before education.:D

I'm glad I taught you something. I knew I had a narrow window before you would have intellectual and physical superiority, which is why I had to declare and attack before the war with England was really even finished, when you expected me to take some time to heal. ...though this victory was somewhat clouded by my un-civlike decision earlier, where I told you I was happy to live as your puppet and in peace. What was I thinking?? :confused: :lol:

Koreans are healthy and we beelined Biology before Factories because we want food badly :) But also to secure Oil asap...

So the early talk about the plight of your poor impoverished empire...pure propaganda? :hatsoff:

His land wasn't great. If I was a better player Spain would be the dominant force. I thought I had some extra turns before the Hawchas showed up. Maybe I should of put my 2 horses to use before the war started. :undecide:

Top Bottom