DLC GMR game anyone?

GG BlueCollar :)

Now i can concentrate on Foffaren :D

Glad to see the monster I bred still dominating out continent. Or did the Babs new war change that? Meanwhile, a familiar monster grows overseas....

Babylonian Knights and Bows just repelled a wave of Incan invasion forces. Not sure what's coming next but the Great Wall is surely formidable.

Keep it up! :D

Started good. I got the first move and knights are great against hwatchas. Now he can shoot back and I fear to see what happened to my troops.

Started good. I got the first move and knights are great against hwatchas. Now he can shoot back and I fear to see what happened to my troops.

Stay defensive and don't push for luck. Use your roads to retreat injured knights back. We have a a run-away inca and dont want another runaway Korea. Good luck!

The runaway part already started, not sure for how long I can actually keep up. The river dividing out lands is pretty effective though. Well atleast until the southern road is finished.

I expect a loss or 2 from hwachas but i can rush buy 2 fresh units + 3 more from cities in next 3 turns. I need to blitzkrieg Foffaren!

:)

Isn't Inca AI now?

Btw. Some iron may help me with the war effort. Zerkers have 3 movement. I belive there is some cash left in my inventory. Lux or gpt deals only, I cant afford paying any lump sums.

Btw. Some iron may help me with the war effort. Zerkers have 3 movement. I belive there is some cash left in my inventory. Lux or gpt deals only, I cant afford paying any lump sums.

Babylon will donate a few irons to you, initiate in your turn pls.

Top Bottom