Donald Trump 'considered invading Venezuela'

Obama and Clinton destroyed Libya and Syria. Obama specificaly said he isnt going to bring down ISIS and Clinton was involved in shipping weapons from destroyed Libya to the civil war suffering Syria. Trump got rid of ISIS and is cooperating with Russia in Syria on the top of beginning of the denuclearization of North Korea. I like how Trump is presumably the crazy one here.

It seems Donald is just trying to get leverage by saying: "I have these dogs. They bark and they can also bite if I let them!"

And you Republicans voted for G.W.Bush Twice

Oh and by the way, denuclearization of North Korea? Not happening. They're actually increasing activity at nuclear development sites. Trump is already saying that the "deal" may collapse.

Of course there was no deal, this was all just an optics game so Trump and Kim could each use the images from the meeting to their advantage. Gullible people fell for it, but nothing of substance was achieved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama and Clinton destroyed Libya and Syria.

This drastically overstates the US' agency in both situations. The Libyan civil war intervention was predominantly pushed by European leaders, specifically Sarkozy and Cameron, and it took years for the US to even get involved in the Syrian civil war. Both were also, ya know, civil wars.

Sometimes stuff happens in the world without it being caused by the United States.

This drastically overstates the US' agency in both situations. The Libyan civil war intervention was predominantly pushed by European leaders, specifically Sarkozy and Cameron, and it took years for the US to even get involved in the Syrian civil war. Both were also, ya know, civil wars.
I hope you have quite reached the bottom when it comes to dumbing down your reply becouse I am not sure I could take any more.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ays-libya-was-worst-mistake-of-his-presidency

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/wikileaks-us-plans-to-destabilize-syria-back-in-2006/

I think of you as a "Trump Supporter". How did you not already know this?
Well, lately I wasnt following news closely and inspite having various sources it didnt got through to me.

And you Republicans voted for G.W.Bush Twice
There surely are more then a binary options when it comes to expressing ones political attitudes and affiliation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember all you need to do for that is to vote Trump 2020.
Pfffffffffffftttt! Why Settle for the Lesser of two evils?
Vote Cthulhu 2020 for Real change.
#NoLivesMatter

Pfffffffffffftttt! Why Settle for the Lesser of two evils?
Vote Cthulhu 2020 for Real change.
#NoLivesMatter
Did Clinton changed her name? Nice try...

Plot Twist: The 'c-word' actually stands for Clinton.

Did Venezuela threaten the petrodollar or something? One always wonders at the motivation for targeting one destitute dictatorship over another, and it's almost always in response to a threat of for strategic reasons. It's been a while since we've seen the threat one. If we were really operating on humanitarian grounds there'd be a lot more mucking about in poor African countries.

I hope he leads that force personally.
Sadly, his bone spurs will mean that he needs to send others on that mission.

Probably people in the sixth branch of the military that he keeps proposing, the Space Force.

I soooooo hope that members of the Space Force will be called Midichlorians.

He did say during the campaign, that America has been too predictable. I guess he's going for that abusing spouse kind of effect here, or something...

Top Bottom