Don't give your money to Direct2Drive!

I concur, to hell with Direct2Drive!!!

Hello Steam, woot

I only bought NWN2 from d2d and i've had no problems with it, when the installation limit was reached I just send them a email about it and I installed it the same day...

I only bought NWN2 from d2d and i've had no problems with it, when the installation limit was reached I just send them a email about it and I installed it the same day...

Yes, but in the case of a game being available on steam, what is the ADVANTAGE of Direct2Drive? It seems to me "I don't like steam even though I don't know why" is usually the *advantage* to D2D.

Direct2Drive has no limit of installs and has patches when the game developer makes patches. That's been my experience.

And you don't have to install anything (READ: Steam) except the game.

Oh. I had bought several GAMES.on D2D. I had run into and install limit once with NWN2 cuz i had it on two machines (up and basement) and 6 months later when I went to reinstall windows and the game It wouldn't let me activate. I emailed and they just upped my activations by a bunch and I had no troubles. One thing I don't like about steam is installing the software, but I do like the idea of off line mode...If I didnt have internet..but if that would be the case I could not buy it online..

Top Bottom