Don't step on my Island!

Why Morgan needs replacement? Is he on vacation/business trip or lost interest in this particular game?

i cannot play it. either mod is not working or game is closing the program. please give me the proper mode here.

when I give my pass as China. then the data is transfering to my comp. and finaly, when it is almost done and I should look into the game the program closes so fast that I can't even print screen to save comunicates.

i am playing another multiplayer games in 3.19 version. 4 PBEMs and 1 PitBoss. There is no problem in these games. I dont know what is wrong. I think I sholud give up this game.

^ sounds like a mod issue, you are using the NoScore2 mod?

Sorry to kick to AI, I thought i'd posted a message explaining - seems not.

Basically i'm having some issues in RL and have had to cut out some pitboss, given the state of China it was best to kick to AI rather than find a sub. (as i have no resources there are no trades that will impact the human players)

Thanks Morgan to let us know and good luck in RL!

Paragraph, I will kick you to AI. If you find a solution to your connection issue (another computer if you have one?), you can try again. Myself, I had troubles with some strange behaviours of the game. It seems that a complete reinstall solved the problems. But I understand it is painful and the result is not guaranteed.

BTW, I will be away for 3 days. Sorry for the delays.

My situation is hopeless, so I preferred to retire from the game. I may not be very reactive in case of disagreement...
If someone is willing to host, he is welcome!

Game down.

Add some hours to the timer or pause the game when it goes back up please, at least if it's back up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom