And now... a quickly-made comic to cash in on the Bespin stuff... instead of going with my own series at this time...

Santiago! Santiago!

Delia's TARDIBs strike again!

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto
(I searched Google for like 5 seconds to find the big helmeted guys, but couldn't find one.)

And that is the best comic yet in the thread.

Stylesrj, I doubt that Darth Grevious would even be spying on those two.

Also, I'm still at a loss on how to proceed with the main plot idea :(.

THIS DEAL—

...is very fair, and I'm happy to be a part of it!

And now to cut my crossover short and get back to the real plot at hand...

Spoiler At request of one or two readers... finally! :

ISIS - Integrated Smart Intelligence System
Surprisingly, it's a Strindberg Original

I tried a bit to cut down the comic length. Any good or should I find ways to reduce it even further?

I was also thinking of a Christmas Special for my Infinity Series, but maybe that'll be New Years.

Anyway, here's what I got so far for ideas for the Christmas Special:

The Cast Sing Jingle Bells
Enoraduo Eyila Sings Silent Night
A Christmas Carol (An original production by Strindberg Incorporated)
How Thor Strindberg Stole Christmas
The 12 Days of Christmas

PM me or tell me on the Consul what I could be doing. Thanks... :)

Before I post my Christmas Special, here's a Pre-Christmas Special, to explain a few things and perhaps get the ball rolling...

But first, nothing like dropping a little base (music)

Spoiler For someone's benefit. :

Seriously, I hate that ringtone!

Party like it's 1969! Or something like that.
Yes CivGeneral, I'm gonna milk that lemon farm thing!

Chicken Dance!

I'm like Johnny-5, still looking for input.
Input on how to go about my Christmas Special.

Urge to yell at Stylesgrey, rising. Actually, why bother?

Alright everyone, load up your best ambient Christmas song and sit back and relax with a cup of warm coca or whatever you drink in your winter wonderland. I know I'm sitting here in my long pants and thin shirt, drinking ice cold beverages to keep back the heat.

We are about to embark on a journey... welcome to my 2013 Christmas Special. Today's special? Soup and salad! Oh and a little something from Thor Strindberg. And it's not his delicious lutefisk:

:nuke: :nuke:

Instead of doing a Christmas Special with my DYOS cast and a New Years Special with my Infinity cast... I took a third option and mashed them together like a bunch of spike plates.
A lot of recurring characters from DYOS' past in other words...

Spoiler Section 1 :

Fun fact: Aquarians don't actually celebrate Christmas due to differences in timescales... and religious holidays.

Spoiler Section 2 :

I think he's just drunk now...

Spoiler Section 3 :

Take note that both Martha Shepard and Orta Evenston are abstaining from the food. Martha on the grounds she's dead and it'd just rot inside her and Orta on the ground that she's a cyborg-ninja... and already had eaten the day before.

Spoiler Section 4 :

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK!
Oh and Gnowel's one cheeky little angel... Ascendant isn't she?

Spoiler Section 5 :

Larsher Mili has a voice that can make anyone weak-willed obey. Even harmless little remarks like that. Poor Rhiza is going to have the happiest holidays yet...

Part 2 will probably come after Christmas. And if it takes hours to make Part 2, there might be a Part 3. But I hope not. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it and have a Merry Christmas.

:xmastree::xmassign::xmastree:

He'll even steal from The Grinch, is there no action that Thor Strindberg won't stoop to? Yeah I'm only saying that to provoke him

The big day will soon be upon us. So let Weird Al entertain you these holidays

Rude Culture Ships, bah, what's the universe coming to?

Culture Ships are so powerful they can do this sort of thing.

Even the missile has the Christmas Spirit

May your holidays be Radiation Sickness Free!:nuke::p

Abandoned? Haven II is very much occupied with Strindberg's crew... and perhaps Eastgate Securities once they answer Keto's call for backup..
You may need a fire hose.

Abandoned? Haven II is very much occupied with Strindberg's crew... and perhaps Eastgate Securities once they answer Keto's call for backup..
You may need a fire hose.
Hey, I gotta evict you miscreants off my planet :p.

Like I said, you'll need at least a fire hose. :p

I mean Strindberg isn't going to leave just because you tell him to.
Only Tilda does that and she's not in this story. :lol:

And now... the conclusion to this thrilling 2-parter special of

:nuke: :nuke:

So again, put on the Christmas music of your choice and sit back and relax with something warm if it's cold where you are, or something ice cold if it's hot where you are.

Spoiler Section 1 :

Ave runs an open house when it comes to visitors. People are free to come and go if they please, as long as they can access the roof. There's no need for security when most of your visitors are Blood Gulch Mercenaries.

Spoiler Section 2 :

Can you just feel it, General?

Spoiler Section 3 :

It's made of mahogany

Spoiler Section 4 :

Spoiler Section 5 :

Just remember kids, if your heart increases in size so suddenly, celebrating Christmas with your enemies is not the way. You should seek medical attention immediately; don't be a Grinch during these holidays.

Spoiler Section 6 :

That has got to be one of the worst Christmas cards I've ever made.

Spoiler Christmas Card Original :

I was going to have everyone in Santa hats, but that would have taken me another hour putting them into that costume.

Spoiler Bonus Comic! Bonus Comic! Bonus Comic! :

And that's why he hasn't made a Christmas Special.

And now it's all done! All before the New Year!
Hope you enjoyed it, because I sort of did actually.

Very cool, good rhymes all round. Now I wonder if he would be still treated warmly if they knew he was the one that stole their Christmas....

Top Bottom