I guess with the New Moon destroyed we can declare this "New Moon Arc" over. I propose a toast to whatever this new plot arc will be called! :p

PMs will be sent to people later tonight about what happens next. Have a good one everyone. :)

It's like a time machine back to DYOS 6 with all the old joke-references... it has been a while.

Somehow much funnier than they were in DYOS 6.

I guess with the New Moon destroyed we can declare this "New Moon Arc" over. I propose a toast to whatever this new plot arc will be called! :p
Not quite, I haven't posted my comic yet. I wished you waited till after I posted mines :(.

Well Ahmandinejad can claim to have done it all he likes...
Especially when the Fellowship of MYAR will add the Dies Israel to their fleet ;)

:goodjob: Ninjacow!
How much did it make me laugh? Not as much as SPACESHIP! from the Lego Movie but it's quite close.

Now that's a good story! She should tell him that one.

Oh and nice comic e350tb :goodjob:
Everything is awesome when you switch from your news station to the Lego Movie!

You want a story? Okay, once upon a time I accidentally the whole New Moon, the end

Because the scenes in space were kinda glossed over for the ground-based action, here's an insight into the space conflict and what really happened while everyone was fighting:

Take it as the truth or just something made to annoy Strindberg. :)

Ok, REWIND!!!!!

And now to fill some space!

Some things just can't be explained....

Well there we go, he's dead Jim.

Or

I have to go, my planet needs me (PS he died on the way home)

Speaking of trials, how d'you wanna do yours, boy?

Like the Reapers in Mass Effect 2 - Dismissed.

In other words, assume it's been done and the Blood Gulch Mercenaries lost. Why else are they desperate for money?

Top Bottom