Earth 18 Civs: Triumvirate Uprising PBEM

Congrats, Lord Ruff! :goodjob:
The Ap Palace = 1 of my favorite wonders. Send down a couple of more missionaries & we Aztecs will become part of your faithful flock.

Wrong thread.

GPSed on Eclipses behalf

Sent onwards... theres a pretty massive barbarian uprising in south america :(
Same out of Siberia. Endless stream, as former occupier of these lands knows. :(

But our famed Army of the Empire has been using them train to max possible. We have a rotation going. ;)

It will soon be our new Samuari's turns(!).
Hm-m-m, what to do with them next? :mischief:

It will soon be our new Samuari's turns(!).
Hm-m-m, what to do with them next? :mischief:

Punish the subversive Indians my Lord, for far too long have they been defying your glorious rule!

I'll be on a New Orleans trip starting Friday-Sunday. I'll be at work all Friday, heading to New Orleans right after that, and may not come back until Sunday evening.

Hopefully my turn comes before Friday. :)

This message written on early Parchment the finest India has found is delivered to the German, Russian and Japanese rulers.
It says "the peaceful Indian nation is under attack by those you control, we ask with the greatest respect that if you and I are at peace shouldn't that be complete?

India is a beautiful as India

Not possible for a vassal to be warring w/o Master involved.

The Persians are still independent & fighting nearly everyone... except the "faux" war with twin called, China.

guys please post here when turn gets to me -- I can play the game from tracker but it does not show in my list...

GPS

I am reporting a serious bug with this game: for the second turn in a row my capital does not grow:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
    323 KB · Views: 94
It's not a bug, it's a feature. The stop growth button is activated.

oh :stupid:

why would eclipse ever wanted that? Happy cup is 5. :crazyeye:I never use it, never.

oh :stupid:

why would eclipse ever wanted that? Happy cup is 5. :crazyeye:I never use it, never.

Eclipse's grasp on game mechanics isn't really the best.

Top Bottom