East Asia Mod Leaderhead (Needed) Thread

Antiochus VII

Basileus
Yoda Power still needs several leaderheads so I'm starting a separate thread for previews and feedback - and if anyone wants to jump in and make something feel VERY encouraged to do so! :mischief:

Still missing: Burma, Nanzhao, Sri Vijaya, Vijayanagara, (Timurids under construction)

Timurids - industrial era preview here - I'm still trying to make Timur with crown, etc but I could quickly put him in armor and call it good if I have to. This is a ROUGH preview, I'll clean up the textures, gem, etc later if this meets Yoda's approval ;)

Attachments

• TimurIND.jpg
    TimurIND.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 103
Wow your good........no great even. I cant wait to see what you do with Burma. I may even add them to my epic game if you choose(nudge nudge) to do that one era specific epic game style. But I won't be dissapointed if you don't. My Burmese leader stunk(had graphics issues in the second all-important era).

Wow that's great. I'm in a bit of a hurry now, so I'll be back to comment later. :)

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! Seems I learn something - often through horrible mistakes :mischief: - each time I try something new on these leaderheads.

Wow your good........no great even. I cant wait to see what you do with Burma. I may even add them to my epic game if you choose(nudge nudge) to do that one era specific epic game style. But I won't be dissapointed if you don't. My Burmese leader stunk(had graphics issues in the second all-important era).

You should look at some of my early previews :lol: - I think the key to improving your leaderheads is just patience and creativity. Very little that I use in the end looks anything like it did originally, and I find the best combinations often almost by accident (the turban and tunic above are reworks that looked very different originally). Take a long time gathering props for your figures and then experiment with them for a while. Go back and look at ShiroKobbure's preview threads especially, he was a great inspiration to me in both the artistic and technical aspects of how to put a leader together.

Well as has already been noted he looks very good. :)

If I have to nitpick it would be that his turban looks a bit pixelated in the corners. The background is nice, but maybe give it a golden light to make it look warmer?

Thanks again for doing this!

Top Bottom