EFZI2- The PBEM!

Well, we can restart, not necessarily on this scenario, but sometime later this year, and we'll just have to expect from the start to have some week-long waiting periods at times.

... As has been said... "Stuff" Happens.

This game was NOT made for a Multiplayer game but could be.

You guys all gave it a Good Try and you Know what you know now.

IF the Zombies have to contend with 3 Human Players against them... I can adjust where they can give all a Good game but this Game was made for a single player... Thus my long ago request for any feedback concerning a Multi-player game of any kind.

Sorry you guys have had some unhappiness concerning trying to play but it can be helpful toward making this game more of a challenge for a Multi-player game IF you all can understand that there is a BIG difference between a single and Multi-player game. MANY things would have to be changed.

Life happens as they say and I have observed several issues of this ongoing Mulii-player game attempt.

Bottomline...the problem is not with the players as much as it is with the game that was NOT set up to be a Muli-player game. Other issues of course have had an impact and will always present themselves with people and life.

I could adjust the game so the Zombies could contend with 3 Human Players but that is NOT the way it was made... so give yourselves a break.

IF you want this game to be a Multi-player game... realize that there is a need for changes to accommodate what would be required to make it a Multi-player Game.

The other issues having to do with time of play and life are of course issues to be worked out with all who want to play such a game.

It required much for me to "adjust" this game for a single Human Player with the various Factions a Human can play...a Multi-player game where 3 Human Players are against the Zombies absolutely requires far more adjustments to have a Challenging game.

As an example, I could adjust this game where the Zombies would Kill all Three Human Players unless they Help each other. Big Difference!!! Just a Different Animal if you understand what I mean.

In any case...sorry you guys have had issues, setbacks and problems with your game here but be realistic and realize what you are dealing with both the game itself for what it was made for and Real Life issues concerning playing this game in this mode with other real players.

Personally while I do appreciate the idea of making changes to the game for a multi-player version, I don't think it would get enough usage to merit going through all the trouble.

I think that, while not ideally in the "spirit" of the game, entertainment can still be achieved via the human vs human interactions, as well as if potentially we would ever get a human to play as the zombies.

OK... Thanks for your thoughts Guys.
I am sure players will be able to have some Fun playing a Multi-player game especially if someone also plays as the Zombies :)

Also a Good point about Human vs Human in the End Game.

Top Bottom