EFZI2- The PBEM!

This is taking far to long. Only one turn is two months is not good enough. I'm afraid this has been taken over by Zombies. :(

I agree, and while officially there was supposed to be a 48h time limit, it's become very lax. If people want we can come up with a new time limit, although I want to avoid skipping turns at all costs.

Sshhh! I'm doing the write-up.

The People's Radio of Paradise Island would like to express their grave concern at the unnecessary struggle between the agrarian folks and the military foreigners. Let us join in for a moment of prayer.

*chewing noise, as if someoen were taking advantage of the moment to finish their pizza*

In protest against such barbaric acts, and the atrocities related to us by fugitives, we shall remain in silence.

Few dead nurses. Not much else.

Attachments

• lord_drake of the Company, 6pm, Day 4.SAV
    261.6 KB · Views: 210
Well I've been playing my turns on the next day at the latest.

As I said above, if people want to come up with a new time limit I'd be fine with that, bearing in mind the risks that go with a skipped turn.

So does anyone have any thoughts? Are we okay with skipping turns if people take too long? Or do we continue taking our time like we have?

I'd like to continue playing this game. I'm fine with either a quick or slower pace, but I need your opinions as well.

I gave up part way through the first book, since it was just so boring. Peter Jackson did a great job o bringing them to the big screen.
The People's Party of Paradise Island cannot tolerate such heresy and demand an immediate explanation for such spurious, unwarranted insults. This provocation cannot be allowed!

He's said he'll be back from some RL business in a week. :)

Well it's been at your turn for 3 weeks now, so it seems a little bit hypocritical to criticize the pace. Whenever I tried to keep things moving at a faster pace people preferred to be relaxed and do it at their own pace(as you've been doing so for this turn).

If you do want to leave then I suppose that's your prerogative. If any lurkers want to take over the farmers, they should speak up now.

If no one else is interested in playing, and CH does end up leaving, then we'll probably have to set the Farmers to AI, which I would really like to avoid doing.

Well, *if* everyone started playing the saves within a day of the file being sent or uploaded, this would work.

Alright, this is getting too much. Lord Drake, please send me the save and I'll set the Farmers to AI using Sima Qian's PBEM editor.

Unless someone else wants to take CH's spot, speak up now.

EDIT: Never mind, just realized it's been posted. Just a sec.

It appears that during the police raid on Zeb's Farm, Zeb himself was killed during the raid. Now leaderless, the remaining Farmers' prospects of survival look slim.

However, it should be noted that despite losing their leader, the Farmers were somehow able to capture North Shore Industries, likely the follow up of of an attack planned by Farmer Zeb before his death.

As for the Authorities' report:

Large numbers of resisting Farmers were defeated near the Wild Boar Inn. The Authorities tentatively take control of the area, but road blockades planted by the Farmers beforehand prevent the area from being entirely secure.

A few zombies and Farmers were eliminated from around the perimeter of the city centre.

GPS to Takhisis

Attachments

• Bengal_Tiger of the Authorities, 8pm, Day 4.SAV
    262.9 KB · Views: 207
I'm going to withdraw from this. I've enjoyed it to this point but I just don't have the energy for it anymore.

Oh, I'd totally forgotten about this and spent several days without checking the site.

Maybe we should call it a day. :(

It's too bad. It was fun while it lasted though. Thanks to everyone who played. If there is anyone who wants to continue playing, I'd be down to continue as well though.

Top Bottom