EFZI2- The PBEM!

Finally had some time to put to things back together. So I present my long overdue save file!

We finally have all our stuff in the new place and I'm back down to one job now. So things should level out soon. :)

Attachments

• lord_drake of the Company, 2pm, Day 4.SAV
    262.2 KB · Views: 181
The Authorities are proud to announce the liberation of the Paratrooper base! We are now just one building away from regaining control over the entire military section of the island.

A large number of zombies are shot near the police station, however there appears to be a stack headed towards the Bank as well. It doesn't seem too dangerous, but the Company is advised to be wary.

NETR, GPS to Takhisis

Attachments

• Bengal_Tiger of the Authorities, 4pm, Day 4.SAV
    262.3 KB · Views: 228
FM 42, Radio Paradise island, would like to interrupt its normal cycle of broadcasts

People's Holy Republic of Paradise Island. Communiqué #47.

The People's Army, guided by Heaven, have attained the Conquest of the Detective's Office. The place is now being cleansed by our troops and priests and should be inhabitable.
The head of the Detective Agency, remmaH maS, has not been found. We fear that the Zombies may have devoured him, or that the Authorities have taken him in for questioning. We don't know which one is worse. Anarchy in the USA!​

Drink Slurm™! manufactured by the company.

Mmmk. Ask them whether they have anti-Zombification serum.

Well I would have bumped it sooner, but I wasn't sure if that might be too forceful.

Lord Drake, you mentioned above that things might level out soon, any update on that? Because I think even if we're being lenient on time allowed, several weeks since the last turn seems a bit much.

Ah crap. I'm sorry guys, I thought I uploaded this ages ago.

Attachments

• lord_drake of the Company, 4pm, Day 4.SAV
    261.9 KB · Views: 216
You'll eventually run out of server space with all those attachments. Better to just email it.

GPS to Takhisis.

The Authorities have an important announcement to make!

Strong evidence has been found linking the Farmers to having committed murder and cannibalism. Young farm hands were coerced into working for Farmer Jeb, not knowing that eventually they'd be killed and baked into pies.

Such horrific acts of blatant disregard for human life must not go unpunished, and while we are currently facing cannibalistic zombies, cannibalistic people are just as bad. A state of war now exists between the Authorities and the Farmers.

A lightning raid was commenced on Zeb's Farm. Most of the surrounding units were killed in the preliminary fire, while the Farm itself fell under the main assault, with all hostiles either eliminated or surrendered.(All via lethal land bombardment, so no casualties from our side) The Authorities have now occupied Zeb's Farm, and the remains of some unfortunate victims were discovered.

In other news The Authorities have agreed to transfer control of the Dock to civilian authorities.

GPS to Takhisis

Attachments

• EFZI2.jpg
    EFZI2.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 219
  • Bengal_Tiger of the Authorities, 6pm, Day 4.SAV
    261.7 KB · Views: 233
...Not sure who wrote that Farmer entry. Has been in there a very long time. Although I am sure it was suppose to be funny, I think I will change that to something other than Cannibalism as that does not "Fit" the Farmers profile.

Yes… end-of-term meant I simply went off the deep end party-wise.

Let's get that Civ3 CD in…

Top Bottom