Ekmek's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

Bhutto textures baked and fixed the white head scarf.

most clipping looks fixed

need to fix the bicep rigging it seems "muscular"

then add a hand gesture to the greeting animation.

What color should the glass lens be? clear? blue? green?

Blue's got my vote.

I think the glass lens should be clear, unless you want to do that strange fade thingy that was popular back in the day.

And if everything goes well I should be back in business tomorrow... but it is me, so it probably won't. Which means like, a week... or something.

Should i make my attila more like the upcoming civ5 one?

Maybe elements of it, like adding some fur or something, but other than that I'd leave it as-is. Not to mention that he'd look a lot like Arpad once I get around to finishing it... :crazyeye:

Maybe elements of it, like adding some fur or something, but other than that I'd leave it as-is. Not to mention that he'd look a lot like Arpad once I get around to finishing it... :crazyeye:

I was thinking of adding the fur collars or changing the shirt from chainmail to an actual shirt. I like the forearms though, but I like my helmet better.

Any news on the LHs you recently worked on?
IIRC you said Bhutto is almost ready, not sure what's up with Theo and your Attila
(or with one of your earlier planned LHs)

Bhutto is focus. i fixed some bugs this weekend, including the bicep bulge. there is one with the furious animation I have to fix. In al reality its pretty much playable but I want to fix those and add a custom greeting. But I am working it. Theo on backburner because I want to see civ5's Theo.

And what's the status on your new Pope?
I remember you said you had some serious issues with him
You gave up that LH in the end?

And what's the status on your new Pope?
I remember you said you had some serious issues with him
You gave up that LH in the end?

I pretty much gave up. I never could get the hat to look right. The othe issue was that the color white was too bright. but I think I found a way to fix that from messing around with Bhutto.

If it counts, I'd also say that you shouldn't alter your Attila according to civ5s version. Civ5 is crap, its Attila is just another example of that.

Not that I disagree with you cool, I was just wondering why it was that you consider Civ5's version of Attila to be crap? We don't really know what Hunnic culture was like, at least as far as things they wore, so I don't know that we can really say either way how good Civ5's Attila is.

Well, the head is okay, but the body seems to be too ordinary to me, nothing really hunnish. Ekmeks is by far better, although Attila is not the worst thing on civ5, but that's offtopic here.

I pretty much gave up. I never could get the hat to look right. The othe issue was that the color white was too bright. but I think I found a way to fix that from messing around with Bhutto.

Can I ask how far did you get?
I remember a screenshot some time ago, which I already really liked

EDIT: found it...

That LH looks good.
I was just wondering what happened to the hat on the pope...

Maybe the pope can wear a papal tiara?
Something like this:
Spoiler :

You can't see the whole tiara because it's too tall.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Popess_Joan.jpg
    Popess_Joan.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 306
Top Bottom