Ekmek's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

The Papal Tiara might be an option, though I personally would prefer the one from absinthes pic. Besides, if civciv's using it on a Pope Joan LH, then using another hat might be the right choice IMO, as that would make the two popes seem less alike, and I guess you all can admit, pope LH's do usually seem quite alike each other.

It is Pope Joan indeed,congratulations.
I will release her today.
Actually if you guess one of my LHs right,then I will release it.
Take a look in my LH gallery and try to guess the ones with a question mark.
Actually I have no plans for future LHs yet,so I'm glad to take requests.

She's ok I guess... I prefer your version though, so I'd rather have you improve the old one than to create a new one.

I don't think you can compare them ^^.

Civ5's version looks sure great.
Why this question :D?

I was thinking of updating my theodora to look more like her. But I know my output is incredibly low compared to before.

BTW on Bhutto. I have a game playable one. But there is this nagging issue with her torso I cant fix. I cant tell if its rigging or the model (I tried both).

Guys,

Please test out the attached Bhutto Leaderhead

Okay, got a quick look. Looks good so far, but i have some suggestions.

First, remove the NiAlphaProperty from the face mesh. It isn't needed and causes the glasses-texture to glitch (they are murky). Especially good to see during the greetings animation.

Second, shader the scarf. Now it reflects only the background lighting and is shining blue. Dosen't look good if you shader only some textures and others not. You can see the difference.

Third, the black shawl is clipping adverse. This is a hard one to fix. I always have trouble to make clothing that covers body and arms still work with all animations.

Otherwise i think she is fine, but haven't checked all animations.

Looks really great already!
(of course I don't have the insight of Melcher on LHs)

When do you plan to officially release Bhutto?

I wish this computer I have didn't suck ass, otherwise I'd download it and check it out. It is pointless though, since a lot of the stuff doesn't work (shaders for example) so, yeah. I am still waiting to get a civ-graphics-worthy computer going over here.

I wish this computer I have didn't suck ass, otherwise I'd download it and check it out. It is pointless though, since a lot of the stuff doesn't work (shaders for example) so, yeah. I am still waiting to get a civ-graphics-worthy computer going over here.

Can your computer handle a GPU upgrade? If it can you can probably buy a cheap GPU for less than $50 and still see a massive difference (half a year ago I upgraded mine with a $30 GPU, i.e. "crap" for "hardcore gamers" (whatever that means), and I can pretty much play every modern game on lowest graphics) and save tons of money. Unless your computer is so terrible it can't even handle a minor GPU upgrade... then I feel for ya.

It isn't mine, it is my girlfriend's. So that is why I am using it for the time being, and I should probably buy a new computer but I have had a lot of issues lately and this one works fine for RL stuff. Having said that, I am not sure if she would let me mess with it, and I don't know what a GPU is.

It isn't mine, it is my girlfriend's. So that is why I am using it for the time being, and I should probably buy a new computer but I have had a lot of issues lately and this one works fine for RL stuff. Having said that, I am not sure if she would let me mess with it, and I don't know what a GPU is.

GPU means a graphics card. It basically... a piece of hardware that determines the "quality" of your graphics (wikipedia article, which isn't the best: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPU). It's a lot easier to install than one would think (there's plenty of youtube videos around showing how), and assuming you did your homework for which GPUs work well with the computer, you can save a crapload of money. On the other hand, since you're using your girlfriend's, I guess you probably shouldn't mess around with it.

Hmm, well I should probably just buy a new one. What I guess I'm going to have to do is get a new tower and put my hard drive into it. I don't want to lose all of my files, I have hundreds of units that I haven't released and a ton of WIP leaderheads.

Hey Ekmek!
Do you plan to officially release Bhutto?

Top Bottom