Embassy with "Die Küche"

The chefs must be on break... or they didn't want to break their nails...

Battle log from Kueche:

The eliminated our warrior on the mountain to trigger their GA. But it has cost them a musketeer.

Wüstenbrand-8-8: 52021. Französische Musketiere(4/4) vs. Sweet Feather(3/3) -> Sweet Feather(2/3).
Wüstenbrand-8-8: 52023. Französische Musketiere(4/4) vs. Sweet Feather(2/3) -> 52023. Französische Musketiere(2/4).

Battle log from Kueche:

Gerstengrund: 64051. Kavallerie "Clausthaler"(4/4) vs. Kavallerie(4/4) -> Kavallerie(4/4).
Gerstengrund: 64054. Kavallerie "Schneider Weisse"(4/4) vs. Kavallerie(4/4) -> 64054. Kavallerie "Schneider Weisse"(2/4).
Kartoffelruhe: 64052. Kavallerie "Flensburger"(4/4) vs. Kavallerie(2/5) -> 64052. Kavallerie "Flensburger"(2/4).
Bad Sülze: 64055. Kavallerie "Beck's"(4/4) vs. Kavallerie(1/4) -> 64055. Kavallerie "Beck's"(2/4).
Bad Sülze-7: 64013. Kavallerie "Oettinger"(4/4) vs. Kavallerie(2/4) -> 64013. Kavallerie "Oettinger"(3/4).
Bad Sülze-8: 64015. Kavallerie "Härke"(4/4) vs. Kavallerie(3/4) -> 64015. Kavallerie "Härke"(2/4).
Bad Sülze-8: 64020. Kavallerie "Gaffel"(4/4) vs. Kavallerie(1/4) -> 64020. Kavallerie "Gaffel"(4/4).
Hitzacker-9: 64024. Kavallerie "Schultheiss"(4/4) v. Kavallerie(2/4) -> 64024. Kavallerie "Schultheiss"(3/4).
Hitzacker-9: 64031. Kavallerie "KöPi"(4/4) v. Kavallerie(1/4) -> 64031. Kavallerie "KöPi"(4/5).

They're cooking with gas, now....

It was to be expected (feared). We have two main options:

1. Now kill their cavs and hope that we have the longer breath
2. Retreat and defend ourselves.

I'll take a look at the save.

We have 15 fully healed Cavs. 2 Injured Cavs. Let's leave them in our territory until we have built some reinforments. Bring TMS Eaglefire back up North by The Roost with it's Cav. The Eastern Dromons can split, 2 going South and two going East towrds the BH.

We can switch the Cav production in Eagle Eye, Calistoria, and The Hatchery to Muskets. Then rush for 424g, unless you can rush for less. We can use those Muskets on the front line. Keep the one in Eagle Eye there. Put one in Hotel California or Easy. The other in Chambo. That will give us some defense while we build our offense. The Kitchen has lost a lot. GA or no, they are hurtin'.

Cotta posted this today:

"64024. Kav "Schultheiss" vs. Kav 4/4 -> Kav 1/4
64037. Kav "Moravia" vs. Kav 4/4 -> Kav 1/4

64058. Kav "Sternberger" vs. Kav 3/4 -> "Sternberger" 2/5
64059. Kav "Köstritzer" vs. Kav 1/4 -> "Köstritzer" 5/5
64042. Kav "Urstoff" vs. Kav 1/4 -> "Urstoff" 3/4
64052. Kav "Flensburger" vs. Kav 1/4 -> "Flensburger" 3/4"

If people agree that we should stop that war and aim to work together with Kueche, then I would propose this honest message:

Dear enemies of Kueche,

It seems that The Eagles have overestimated their ability to overcome an easy prey quickly. Of course you cot support from The Brotherhood over at the other continent, as their target is to "balance" the powers here on our continent. Don't get us wrong, we would have done the same as they and you did.

We want to be very open and honest with you in this message. We see things like this:

As things turned out in this war, The Brotherhood gets the greatest benefit out of this war. While as well the Eagles as Kueche suffer from war weariness, The Brotherhood can develop their continent and race to any victory of their choice, while we keep each other small. And we are fully aware that we were the only aggressors here.

In any case, we will stop our attacks on you, as we also suffer war weariness from them.

Now we see two possibilities:

1. We turn on defensive mode to slowly reduce war weariness, while the united forces of Brotherhood and Kueche try to overwhelm us. This also will not be an easy task, as it was not easy for us to conquer your territory.

2. We make peace with each other and make a long-term plan to co-operate with each other. Doing so we do not expect you to break any deal, you have with the Brotherhood. But maybe we can discuss something.

As a repair payment, we'd off you the techs necessary to reach the Industrial Age. still we are the research superpower and in co-operation, we can reach the next age rather quickly.

Please consider our offer and let us know your thoughts.

Again, we are fully aware of the violence and losses we have caused your people, but we want to offer you our hands in peace.

Sincerely,
Calis of the Flock

Please let me know what you think and also any typos are wording errors.

Don't send it. Let me work on it. Give me a bit of time.

If people agree that we should stop that war and aim to work together with Kueche, then I would propose this honest message:

Dear enemies of Kueche competent adversary,

It seems that The Eagles have overestimated their ability to strike and tear apart their prey quickly. Of course you cot caught support from The Brotherhood over at the other continent, as their target is to "balance" the powers here on our continent. Don't get us wrong, we would have done the same as they and you did. In their effort to balance the power on our continent, The Brotherhood sent you military assistance, which also weakened our attack.

We want to be very open and honest with you in this message. We see things like this:

As things turned out inAs a result of this war, The Brotherhood gets the greatest benefit. out of this war. While as well the Eagles as Kueche suffer from war weariness, The Brotherhood can develop their continent and race to any victory of their choice, while we keep each other small. And we are fully aware that we were the only aggressors here.While we are aware that the Eagles are the only aggressors here, both we and the Kueche suffer from war weariness and loss, as the BH develops their continent and races to the victory of their choice.

In any case, we will stop our attacks on you, as we also suffer war weariness from them.We feel the time has come for a change, and would like to offer peace.

1. We turn on defensive mode to slowly reduce war weariness, while the united forces of Brotherhood and Kueche try to overwhelm us. This also will not be an easy task, as it was not easy for us to conquer your territory.

2. We make peace with each other and make a long-term plan to co-operate with each other. Doing so we do not expect you to break any deal, you have with the Brotherhood. But maybe we can discuss something.

As a repair payment, we'd offoffer you the techs necessary to reach the Industrial Age. We are still the research superpower and in co-operation, can bring you into the next age rather quickly.

Again, we are fully aware of the violence and losses we have caused your people, but we want to offer you our hand in peace.

Sincerely,
Calis of the Flock

Please let me know what you think and also any typos are wording errors.

I have edited some of your message.

I'd say we need to be a little less overt about our weaknesses, and make it look more like a "benevolent offer". I'll see if I can cook something up today, but if not, that version is fine to use

@Cyc: Sorry, I did not have any time over the weekend, but I did not disappear. Will check your corrections soon.

Good. Glad to have you back, Calis. :thumbsup:

Thank you cyc. Looking very good. Could you please post a clean version, so I can copy - paste it into our adversaries' forums. Thank you! After that I will play the turn quickly.

Here is the clean version, I am about to post in the embassy:

Dear competent adversary,

It seems that The Eagles have overestimated their ability to strike and tear apart their prey quickly. In their effort to balance the power on our continent, The Brotherhood sent you military assistance, which also weakened our attack.

As a result of this war, The Brotherhood gets the greatest benefit. While we are aware that the Eagles are the only aggressors here, both we and the Kueche suffer from war weariness and loss, as the BH develops their continent and races to the victory of their choice.

We feel the time has come for a change, and would like to offer peace.

As a repair payment, we'd offer you the techs necessary to reach the Industrial Age. We are still the research superpower and in co-operation, can bring you into the next age rather quickly.

Again, we are fully aware of the violence and losses we have caused your people, but we want to offer you our hand in peace.

Sincerely,
Calis of the Flock

Top Bottom