Embassy with "Die Küche"

Suggested proposal to the Kitchen for trading World Maps...

The skies are painted with unnumbered sparks:
They are all fire, and every one doth shine;
But there's but one in all doth hold his place.

- Julius Caesar

Dear neighboring chefs of the Southern Region,

Caesar spoke of the stars and compared himself to one. The star that holds its place is of great interest to Eagles pondering the meaning of night sky. We have mapped a large portion of the continental shores of our world, and now wish to firm up our studied land maps before we begin mapping the night sky.

One item that still remains open to Trade between our great nations is the maps that we own. We seek to exchange our World Maps with you in hopes of better understanding the world at large. Can we make that trade in the next turn? We will gladly make the exchange if you agree.

Cyc
Cartographer

:thumbsup:

Posted.

Fresh from the Kitchen....

Dear Eagles,

We are sorry, but swapping maps is not possible at this moment due to another map exchanging contract with the Brotherhood.

With oreganic regards,
Jimmy, sicilian pizza delivery

Well, now we know who our friends are... ;)

Suggested proposal to the Anarchy for trading World Maps...

The skies are painted with unnumbered sparks:
They are all fire, and every one doth shine;
But there's but one in all doth hold his place.

- Julius Caesar

Dear Free People of the other continent,

Caesar spoke of the stars and compared himself to one. The star that holds its place is of great interest to Eagles pondering the meaning of night sky. We have mapped a large portion of the continental shores of our world, and now wish to firm up our studied land maps before we begin mapping the night sky.

One item that still remains open to Trade between our great nations is the maps that we own. We seek to exchange our World Maps with you in hopes of better understanding the world at large. Can we make that trade in the next turn? We will gladly make the exchange if you agree.

Cyc
Cartographer

With a few minor changes, it's ready to ship. Anything you want to add?

I sent this as a reaction on their sending Chivalry, which I rejected to take.

Dear Cotta, dear Kueche,

Thank you for immediately sending us Chivalry respecting our tech trade. But as you probably noticed, the Knights are building The Great Library. And we want to avoid giving them more techs as absolutely necessary. We will contact you as soon as this danger is gone.

With best regards,
Calis of the Flock

Proposed note:

Dear Cotta,

The Great Library has been completed by the Knights.

Now you can send us Chivalry without any further risk of "gifting" it to the Knights

With best regards,
Calis of the Flock

Kueche has not connected iron. That means they are building horses for later upgrade. My guess is that they are selling techs to the Brotherhood to get more cash for upgrades.

As nobody is willing (or has the time) to create a nice declaration of war, I propose this simple writing:

To the Chefs of Kueche,

As our breeding places are fully occupied, we see need to find new ones. Unfortunately these are located within your territory.

The Eagles declare war on Kueche!

May the best team win!

Calis of the Flock

As there are no objection, I will send this along with this battle log:

Cavalry attacks the undefended town of Dornstetten, which autorazes
Cavalry attacks the undefended town of Apfelstadt and captures it
Cavalry attacks Bohnenland:

4/4 cavalry vs. 3/3 warrior --> 3/4 cavalry (Bohnenland is captured)

Cavalry attacks the undefended town of Cochem and captures it
Cavalry attacks the undefended town of Pfifferlingen, which autorazes

Dromon bombards Kartoffelruhe, but misses

Posted by justnick:

No battles in Küches turn 137.

Top Bottom