EQNES: Red Alert Revisted

Oooh, that's a nice army.

Yep. 3,000,000 people was the PEACETIME army.

Toteone, do note that even NOW, even without all those lesser republics, Russia has the 4th largest population in the world. ;)

das: Yes, it is quite impressive actually, what with the vast sweeping country and all but what about the population decline?

Blackheart: OK, I'll try to keep my posts clean.

Insane Panda: Awww... I'll play Hungary then, which is good for me. About the lowlands, being NPC's in 1945 they most likely sport pathetic armies. We could knock 'em over like a momma's boy and take their lunch money with a good sized expeditionary force.
If I was Germany, Britain, France or Norway or anyone even close I would have annexed them for being uncooperative by now. When I thought I was going to get to play Germany I first wanted to request their help, but then I thought it over... 'hmmm, if Germany reestablishes the Oder river line and keeps the Commies at bay to the south then she could eeeasily take over the Lowlands with one-two turns of building an invasion force' ... but yeah, we are kind of busy right now. We could ask Britain to do it since her lamer infantry and armor is sitting on the wall (w/ all respect to the RAF and RN who are doing great jobs).

Just a thought... wouldn't mess w/ Ireland though.

To Axis Alliance: Try building Great Factories and Laboratories. If you're in a fight and command a whole slew of troops I would suggest an Army Command Center.

Now I know why there is such a spoonload of troops in northern Scotland against your pathetic strike force in the last mission of Red Alert. ... The allies kept moving their industry north and the Soviets kept losing men ... :lol:

Sweden: alex994
Army: 75,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 50 Light Tanks
Navy: 2 Battlecruisers, 12 Cruisers, 30 Destroyers
Air Force: 75 Fighters, 300 Svi-77s
Great Works: Great Factory, Air Force Command Center
German Expeditionary Force: 5,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 355 Svi-77s
French Expeditionary Force: 13,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 110 Panthers, 200 Svi-77s, 100 A-21s
Austrian Expeditionary Force: 40,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 150 Svi-77s
Please send a bit more.

Finland: Tyrion
Attrition Focus
Democracy
IC: 3
Build Points: 1
Research Points: 0
Army: 185,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 200 Panthers
Air Force: 25 Fighters, 100 Svi-77s

DUDE!

Germany: Insane Panda
Army: 62,000 Infantry, 550 Panthers, 10,000 Mech Infantry
Navy: 2 Battlecruisers, 25 Cruisers, 36 Destroyers, 20 Submarines
Air Force: 150 Sagitarrios, 50 Bombers, 470 Me-262s
Nuclear Assets: 5 Atomic Bombs
French Expeditionary Force: 86,000 Infantry, 26,000 Mech Infantry, 310 Panthers, 300 Me-262s
Great Works: Atomic Reactor (3)

All the way into the war!

Italy: blackheart
Army: 421,000 Infantry, 445 Light Tanks, 240 Panthers
Navy: 2 Carriers, 25 Battleships, 31 Battlecruisers, 17 Cruisers, 118 Destroyers
Air Force: 1,410 Sagitarrios, 395 Bombers, 60 Me-262s
Colonial Garrisons: 150,000 Infantry, 500 Light Tanks, 100 Sagitarrios

Same!

Rumania: Tommy Toon
Army: 64,000 Infantry, 730 Light Tanks, 405 Panthers

Go Tommy, my neighbor! We have no choice but to fight!

Communist France:uknemesis
Army:152,000 Conscripts, 11,000 Infantry, 28,000 Soviet Infantry, 150 T-34s
Air Force: 50 DB2s, 175 MiG-9s

Has been allowed to live for too long. At last she approaches a messy end.

United Kingdom:conehead
Army: 239,000 Infantry, 1,300 Light Tanks, 52,500 Mech Infantry, 1,000 Panthers
Navy: 5 Carriers, 18 Battleships, 22 Battlecruisers, 49 Cruisers, 401 Destroyers, 45 Submarines
Air Force: 1,235 Spitfires, 250 Lancasters, 600 Meteors
Commonwealth Forces: 125,000 Infantry, 800 Light Tanks, 450 Spitfires, 150 Bombers
Colonial Garrisons: 240,000 Infantry, 500 Light Tanks, 500 Spitfires

The Royal Navy is doing a very good job in cooperation with the heroic RAF.
I've written a song on the contribution of the UK's land forces, but it's sort of mono-boring so0:

D00d dat was sugee. C'mon, send your army back! Don't let the casualties hurt so deeply! Fight for ALL of us all the time!

Hungary:toteone
Army: 113,000 Infantry, 200 Light Tanks, 435 Panthers
Airforce: 105 Sagitarrios

I am so kewl. [end statement] No really, I contribute: lots of casualties on the Hungarian front per soldier. Pro-bono advice, comments (sometimes rants instead), and a Great Factory that bought Germany 1-2 IC extra PER round.

Tunisia: 1889
Army: 30,000 Infantry, 150 Light Tanks
Navy: 2 Destroyers, 5 Submarines

Why isn't his army w/ us needy Europeans yet?

Austria
Army: 19,000 Infantry, 75 Panthers

Cool nation Andis, sure you want to stick w/ post Great War AUSTRIA???

Greece- das
Army: 103,000 Infantry, 635 T-34s
Navy: 88 Submarines
Air Force: 320 MiG-9s

A defector, kill (any messengers, troops, statesmen, speech writers, spies, protagonists) on sight when we approach his border.

Yugoslavia- silver 2039
Army: 228,000 Infantry, 1,100 Light Tanks, 500 T-34s, 7,500 Mech Infantry
Navy: 12 Destroyers
Air Force: 320 YAKs, 110 Bombers, 150 MiG-9s

We will destroy this nation for turning on us mid-game. The ashes of his people will be scattered on the four winds and the legacy of Tito will be buried in the depths of the seven seas.

Czechslovakia
Army: 150,000 Infantry, 590 Panthers
Air Force: 170 S.245s, 155 Me-262s

Czechoslovakia being a battleground nation is in for it 100%!

Norway
Army: 80,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 200 Light Tanks, 550 Panthers
Navy: 1 Battlecruiser, 14 Cruisers, 33 Destroyers
Airforce: 250 Fighters, 100 Svi-77s
German Expeditionary Force: 16,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 110 Light Tanks,
Czech Expeditionary Force: 35,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 240 Light Tanks, 15 Svi-77s

Norway is squeamish!

Ireland
Army: 60,000 Infantry, 500 Light Tanks
Navy: 1 Carrier, 2 Battleships, 2 Battlecruisers, 4 Cruisers, 25 Destroyers
Air Force: 150 Fighters, 75 Bombers

UK should consider annexing her for not offering free aid.

Denmark
Army: 20,000 Scandinavian Infantry
Navy: 5 Cruisers, 14 Destroyers, 5 Submarines
Air Force: 50 Fighters
German Expeditionary Force: 10,000 Scandinavian Infantry
Austrian Expeditionary Force: 31,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 760 Light Tanks, 15 Svi-77s

A devoted member of the Axis!

Portugal
Army: 20,000 Conscripts, 5,000 Infantry
Navy: 5 Cruisers, 52 Destroyers, 15 Submarines
Czech Expeditionary Force: 24,000 Infantry, 115 Light Tanks, 50 Meteors
Good, the 50% is very understandable what with the 0 IC income.

France
Army: 122,000 Infantry, 685 Light Tanks
Navy: 1 Carrier, 7 Battleships, 9 Battlecruisers, 9 Cruisers, 76 Destroyers
Air Force: 70 Fighters, 30 Bombers

Our friend France is in it for the whole deal wheter she likes it or not.

Morroco
Army: 30,000 Conscripts
Austrian Expeditionary Force: 21,000 Infantry, 139 Panthers

Kudos to Morocco!

EQ, is it possible to build more then a single Great Factory/Laboratory? I think I read somewhere that it wasn't.

NPCs were updated with the update, with exception of Soviets. I will update late tonight, you can only send guidlines if you wish thoug h istill prefer decent orders.

starting update now

ITALY GAINS NUKES! In a public move, Mussolini has announced his gain of nuclear weapons and production. He has warned against a Soviet nuclear assualt on the Italian people.

SCANDAL IN STONEWALL PACT! An enthusiastic American journalist has revealed that German naval commanders gave the order to sink the American Baltic ocean liner, which began the Battle of the Atlantic. The American populace has been outraged, though slightly mollified by reports of the massacres in Italy. President Truman has issued a speech demanding a full apology and reparations from the German government.

FRANCE BEGINS RECOVERY! With the defeat of the French communists seemingly in sight, the Republican French economy has begun a recovery to its industry. This is the result from finally winning victories on the field as well as extensive support from their new allies in the Stonewall Pact economically and on the field.

SOVIET INDUSTRY INCREASES! As the war rages onward across the world, new Soviet industrial efforts have increased productivity in the USSR. A lot of this revolves around captured POWs and the new regions which have falled under the Soviets' control.

BAD WEATHER CONTINUES IN NORTHERN EUROPE! As winter approaches and the first snowfalls begin, the weather has grounded most military and commercial aircraft. This has had a decisive effect for October in the air battles of the Second Great War on the Eastern Europeon Fronts. France and Spain have had mostly clear skies, allowing for a full resumption of air conflict.

CROAT REBELS VICIOUSLY PUT DOWN! Yugoslavian army forces have put down a Croat attempt to rebel using massive force of arms. However, despite this, casualties were inflicted upon the Yugoslav armies by the rebels. This in turn has made the occupation even more vicious by the government army.

Casualty List

Yugoslavs: 5,000 Infantry

SECOND GREAT WAR

LOW COUNTRIES ANNEXED BY GERMAN BLITZKRIEG! The German army launched a quick and brilliant assualt against the Belgian and Dutch defenses which resulted in a nearly bloodless victory. The rapid annexation has caused the mentioned nations' colonies to declare independence and the Dutch government was forced to turn over their Pacific possessions to the Japanese. This annexation has also brought new industries under Germany's control, increasing their productivity to the point of even matching the United States.

SOVIETS-JAPANESE SIGN CEASE-FIRE! With the ensuing defeats in Manchuria, Japan has determined to cut their losses and cede everything on the mainland besides Korea to the Soviet Union. This has been somewhat compensated for by the rich Dutch colonies gained by the annexation of the Low Countries by Germany. This of course has freed up numerous Soviet troops for action on the Western Front.

ISLAMIC ALLIANCE LAUNCHES DOUBLE OFFENSIVES! The Islamic Alliance, led by Turkey and Saudi Arabia, have finally joined the Second Great War. In a two-pronged assualt the Muslims have attacked the Soviet Caucuses and Greece. Both assualts have met with stubborn resistance by forces with superior equipment and casualties have been high despite an advance. This fighting has consisted of the first Soviet defense of their own soil. Many minor massacres have been reported to occur of Soviet POWs, as the Muslim soldiers have been told to view this as a holy war against the atheist communists.

Casualty List

Soviets: 34,000 Soviet Infantry, 100 T-34s, 120 YAKs, 25 DB-2s
Albanians: 1,000 Infantry
Bulgarians: 15,000 Infantry, 200 T-34s, 50 MiG-9s
Greeks: 23,000 Infantry, 100 T-34s, 25 MiG-9s
Saudis: 12,000 Infantry, 150 Light Tanks, 50 Fists, 50 Fighters
Iraqis: 6,000 Infantry, 250 Gaurds, 25 Fists, 50 Fighters
Algerians: 5,000 Infantry, 25 Me-262s
Syrians: 10,000 Infantry, 100 Light Tanks
Turks: 42,000 Infantry, 5,000 Gaurds, 300 Light Tanks,250 Fists, 1,000 mech Infantry, 200 Fighters, 50 Bombers

COMMUNISTS BEATEN BACK IN FRANCE! In a major offensive, the Allies have assualted communist lines on all French fronts. The Spainish have fled back to the Pyrennes, ceding Bordeaux back to Republican control. In the north, Caen has fallen to the German assualt and Swedish troops have begun advancing on Brest, which may soon fall as more and more communist French conscripts desert. As of now, the only remaining communist controlled regions are pockets which will all likely soon fall to the Allied attacks.

Casualty List

Communist French: 110,000 Conscripts (including deserters, not all combat casualties), 18,000 Soviet Infantry, 5,000 Infantry, 50 DB-2s, 150 MiG-9s, 200 T-34s
Spainish: 13,000 Infantry, 2,500 Paratroopers, 25 MiG-9s, 10 Bombers, 50 Light Tanks
Swedes: 6,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 50 Panthers, 50 Svi-77s
Germans: 21,000 Infantry, 4,000 Mech Infantry, 100 Panthers, 50 Me-262s
Tunisians: 5,000 Infantry, 100 Light Tanks, 50 Spitfires
Republican French: 21,000 Infantry, 210 Light Tanks, 70 Fighters

GERMANS NUKE ODER BRIDGEHEAD! The German Army has managed to repulse the recent Soviet crossing of the Oder River, now having nuked the bridgehead and slain many Soviet soldiers, though casualties were not as high as earlier Allied estimates expected them to be. This of course has provoked retailiation by Soviets, resulting in the following destruction in Scandinavia. Stalin has continued to warn against use of nuclear weapons against the soldiers of the Soviet Union.

Casualty List

Soviets: 44,000 Soviet Infantry, 300 T-34s

SOVIETS DROP NUKES WITH OFFENSIVE IN SCANDINAVIA! After the destruction of the Soviet salient over the Oder, Stalin authorized the use of nukes in the offensive on Finland and the other Scandinavian nations. The first nuke was dropped on the Swedish capital of Stockholm, destroying the local defense forces and wiping out the majority of the national government. King Gustav V has taken full control of the government and has announced absolute power for the duration of the war. The second nuclear bomb was dropped on Finnish positions east of Helsinki and with great luck wiped out the visiting commander-in-chief of the Finns' army, which resulted in massive chaos. The bomb in conjunction with a major offensive has resulted in the Finnish Army in near complete rout, giving nearly complete victory to the Soviets as they reach the Norwegian and Swedish borders in the north.

Casualty List

Soviets: 24,000 Soviet Infantry, 50 IS-3s
Finns: 51,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 310 Panthers
Swedes: 5,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 50 Light Tanks, 25 Svi-77s

SOVIET PARATROOPERS TAKE BALTIC ISLANDS! Several Allied controlled Baltic islands have fallen into Soviet hands as the Soviet men and planes used the few clear days to launch massive air drops to take Visby and surronding islands. This has given Soviet subs secure bases and effectively prevents decent Allied shipping in the area and blockades any attempt of the Finnish army to escape. Despite preparations made, many soviets were killed in bad weather and against some local resistance.

Casualty List

Soviets: 5,000 Paratroopers
Swedes: 1,000 Scandinavian Infantry
Germany: 1,000 Infantry

VIENNA FALLS AT LAST TO SOVIET FORCES! After a grueling month long seige, Austrian and Morrocan forces have withdraw from Vienna as overwhelming Soviet forces advance and their Hungarian support withdraws to Germany. Casualties have been light in this theater as both sides' focus has been elsewhere.

Casualty List

Soviet: 17,000 Soviet Infantry
Austrian: 4,000 Infantry
Morrocan: 2,000 Infantry, 1,000 Mech Infantry

STALEMATE IN SOUTHERN AUSTRIA! As fighting over difficult terrain continues, the Allies and Commitern continue to remain locked in a stalemate in southern Austria as niether side is able to advance. Casualties have been light as the local Italian commander has been unable to get his soldiers to fight due to the Italian civilians being used as human shields. Romanian advances have occured though, inflicting some damage to the Yugoslavian defenses with Swedish support.

Casualty List

Soviets: 25,000 Soviet Infantry, 250 T-34s, 50 MiG-9s
Greeks: 15 MiG-9s
Yugoslavs: 19,000 Infantry, 100 Light Tanks
Swedes: 8,000 Scandinavian Infantry, 25 Svi-77s
Romanians: 22,000 Infantry, 230 Light Tanks, 50 Panthers
Austrians: 2,000 Infantry
Italians: 24,000 Infantry

YUGOSLAVS INVADE ITALY! With Soviet support the Yugoslavian Army has advanced and has entered into heavy fighting inside Venice. Their success over superior numbers can be attributed to their human sheild tactics with Italian civilians. By placing women and children in front of the advancing communist army, the Yugoslavs have on occasion forced the Allies to fired upon the civilians. However, upon reaching Venice the Soviet forces, taking charge of the city fight, leaving the Yugoslavs to the flanks, have been force to abandon their shields and fight conventionally. Casualties have been high and Italian resistance stiff and often brutal after the communist atrocities towards the civilian populace, and the battle appears to go either way. the Yugoslavians were reported to have burned everything in their wake, torching entire towns and destroying everything they cant carry or use. Civilian casualties are estimate at around half a million people.

Casualty List

Soviets: 34,000 Soviet Infantry, 150 T-34s, 50 IS-3s, 50 MiG-9s, 50 DB-2s
Yugoslavians: 21,000 Infantry, 4,500 Mech Infantry, 300 T-34s
Italians: 46,000 Infantry, 210 Panthers, 150 Sagitarrios, 25 Bombers

BOMBING CONTINUES OVER SOUTHERN SPAIN! As the fight draws to a close in the skies over southern Spain, the majority of the defending air force has withdrawn from the region, due to overwhelming odds. However, the Spainish industry in the region has been mostly destroyed, making the defense less nessacary, despite attempts to rebuild. Flak guns continue inflicting damage upon the attacking British, but without air support do not make as much of a difference.

Casualty List

British: 35 Spitfires, 40 Lancasters, 5 Meteors

WAR AT SEA PICKS UP AGAIN! New major naval activity has occured once more as Commitern forces renew their submarine offensive and launch attacks against bases in the Baltic. In addition, the Italian and Spainish navies have finally met and in a pitched gun battle the Italian navy decisively defeated and sunk the Spainish surface fleet once and for all, including a small Yugoslav detachment.

Casualty List

Soviets: 55 Submarines, 50 YAKs
Yugoslavs: 8 Destroyers
Greeks: 12 Submarines
Spainish: 2 Battleships, 3 Battlecruisers, 6 Cruisers, 24 Destroyers, 4 Submarines
Swedes: 10 Destroyers, 1 Battlecruiser
Germans: 5 Submarines, 5 Destroyers
Italians: 3 Battleships, 11 battlecruisers, 2 Cruisers, 22 Destroyers
British: 21 Destroyers
Tunisians: 1 Submarine
Norwegians: 3 Destroyers
Danes: 1 Cruiser
Portugese: 4 Destroyers
Republican French: 1 Cruiser
Brazilians: 2 Destroyers, 3 Submarines

WORLD MAP

Spoiler :

Sweden will never forget the crimes commited upon their people by the Soviet Union, a message by King Gustav V is believed to be soon aired on radio in response to such an attack.

The actions of the Communists is despicable, but none of it matches the actions of the Yugoslavian Leaders. For a Republic such as Greece to condone such an action by their allies is despicable. More to come later

Why not "Inner Scum" rather than "Capitalist Scum"?

the Yugoslavians were reported to have burned everything in their wake, torching entire towns and destroying everything they cant carry or use. Civilian casualties are estimate at around half a million people.

:D :lol: :scan: :king: :nuke:

:borg: :ar15: :sniper: :spear: :rockon:

Hahhahaahahha! *Brays with manical laughter*

Sorry, I think I'll retake Spain. Greece is rather boring, even with the Turks invading, and besides, Cleric said I can.

Monthly Soviet Casualties Report, including expeditionary forces:

214,000 Soviet Infantry, 5,000 Paratroopers = 21,4 IC + 0,5 = 21,9 IC
800 T-34s, 100 IS-3s = 3,2 IC + 2 IC [Total 27,2]
170 YAKs [Baron Von Rottencrotch's trusty adjutant Helmer flying patrol on the Eastern front: "I'm engaged with a Yak and I can't pull out!"] = 0,85 IC [Total 28,05]
100 MiG-9s, 75 DB-2s = 1 IC + 1,5 IC = 2,5 IC [Total 29,55]

55 Submarines (submarines continue to cost 3 per 1 IC, this is correct right ModEQ?) = 18,2/3 IC

Soviet Casualties on Land & Air total a worth of: 29,55 IC
Soviet Naval Casualties total: 18,2/3 IC

Total Soviet Casualties October 1945: 48,327 IC
Total Soviet Industrial Production in the month of October 1945: 12 IC

The Soviets have increased their industrial might to 16 IC.

Stonewall Pact (sans Japan) & Islamic Alliance: 88 IC
Comintern: 33 IC

Should the Scandinavian nations fall without a proper evacuation of relevant industry and pillaging of natural resources essential to warfare this balance may shift drastically in favor of the Comintern.
------------
You play Mechwarrior Gelion? That inner scum seemed threatening and hostile! Long live the Inner Sphere! Death to Clan Smoke Jaguar! Death to Clan Star Adder (bunch 'a idiots)! Death to all Clanners!

Finland needs to evacuate whatever industry she's still got. Nothing but a massive intervention, a whole lot of underground bunkers or a nuclear firestorm in bordering Russia or Finnish territories should be able to save them now!

Hungary proposes that we the Stonewall Alliance propose a scientifically minded alliance with the Islamic Alliance in order to outshine the Commintern with on-the-field weaponry thus saving innumerable Muslim and Christian troops and destroying the Atheist scum.
------------

Natch!

United Kingdom: NPC --- United Kingdom: Toteone

To Stalin from Churchill

You stupid sack of ****! Retreat from Finland or face the wrath of the UK!

ooc: awwww nuts! I had all these plans not involving UK sacrifice [I wasn't going to abandon your line of preserving and increasing UK might]
G'Luck then... :)

IC: To the UK from Hungary:

Please, would you send 50,000 Soldiers to Austria? We're facing large numbers and us small nations are becoming afraid of losing the entiriety of our armies to the Yugoslavs and the Soviets as can be evidenced by our withdrawal from the theater of combat. Hungary will move in 50/50 once again but we request military aid as we do not wish to see our military destroyed due to neglect by the Stonewall nations on the Austrian front.

To EQ: May we landlease or spend our own money on commisioning Finnish and Austrian Conscript soldiers to serve in the Austrian army or under foreign command (the latter most likely being incredibly incompetent if put under foreign command)? Are we allowed to simply equip conscripts without landlease for our own costs and place them back under Finnish and Austrian command? Do we need to be based in their respective countries to do this?

I.e. Britain or Germany would not be able to equip Fins to serve under Finland but Romania might equip Austrians to fight for Austria? The Romanian industry is located in Bavaria and their forces are stationed in Austria while Britain and Germany has no presence in Finland.
-------------------------------------

To Germany from Hungarian Exile Government currently vacationing in Bavaria from the war. [Secret Domestic Government Diplomacy]

Hungary proposes that we set up a governmental charity system to take care of the mothers of the oppspring of Hungarian soldiers on leave in Bavaria. Some of our soldiers will be facing combat again shortly and goodness knows that even if they would be pious enough to take a foreign wife they are not likely to make it out of this war alive.

& the brutal war goes on...
*StarCraft Outpost Ticonderoga theme music*

PS. With the Islamic Alliance joining the war against the godless Comintern menace and Japan giving in to superior numbers the Industrial Capacity has now shifted drastically in favor of anti-Communist nations.

Stonewall Pact (sans Japan) & Islamic Alliance: 88 IC
Comintern: 33 IC

Should the Scandinavian nations fall without a proper evacuation of relevant industry and pillaging of natural resources essential to warfare the balance might make a landslide towards 50/50.

are the stats updated? because it seems like mine aren't

To: Yugoslavia

You will pay for your atrocities against the Italian people!
---
To: America & World

Look at what these godless scum Communists have done. They're using innocent women and children and hiding behind them instead of fighting like real men. We implore the world to intervene!

yes stats are all updated. next upate will be Tuesday. welcome back to das and conehead

To Italy:
From Germany:

Fret not, my friend, aid is on the way. We shall fight these communists and we shall defeat them. Never will we yeild, and never will we falter. The stonewall alliance still stands, and much, much more aid shall be arriving in Italy soon.

To Yugoslavia:
From Germany:

Is this the last ditch attempt of a coward to maintain his strength? By butchering innocent women and children? There will be no negociations with your government. Only complete and unconditional surrender will satisfy our contempt.

I think a nuclear attack on Yugoslavia is long overdue. Of course this will mean retaliation Germany... keep your patrols up, on the sea, in the air and watch out for Hawks trying to infiltrate our lines and carrying nuclear bombs in a truck or a properly suited vehicle.

Top Bottom