EQNES: Red Alert Revisted

Your predecessor nuked Poland and Madrid but lost Dresden. A perfectly understandable stance regarding the use of nuclear arms.

orders will be due Tuesday night.

two sets of orders with only a few hours left to go. Good thing i'm only doing this for the story.

Hey EQ, put me in charge of the most powerful nation whose orders aren't sent in after the update would you? Every time I try to pick up an abandoned nation somebody puts up a fuss.

Toteone said:
Hey EQ, put me in charge of the most powerful nation whose orders aren't sent in after the update would you? Every time I try to pick up an abandoned nation somebody puts up a fuss.

Maybe because Toteone with a strong nation would lead to worldwide apocalypse?!

Oh no... just the annexation of Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Iberia and their colonies by Great Britain. Wouldn't that be cool? The British Empire would be set for another hundred years!

It's too late for it w/ the German conquest of the lowlands, pity. :) But it's always nice to have your advice acted upon (at least that's what I think he did). And Germany looks quite kewl on the maps after the last update.

Orders soon. And i protest toteone's declaration :p

My orders will come tonight, right after I finish my chem lab.

very well, i will hold off on updating this till thursday.

NPC me for the turn. (note, my stats aren't updated still :p)

Top Bottom