Ethiopia: The Land of Wonder

I disprove a Christan nation as we support a non religious state

adhiraj, for betraying us to your Catholic overlords, you are banished from the rebellion.

Wait he didnt say that he approved a Christian state. :lol: I ad-libbed that into the story but I changed it.

After the Muslim revolution. It was a few pages back :p

I was ok with only treating with France. I was never ok with these conditions. You never told me about the conditions either. You just said Rome isn't there and no one knows where the Catholic holy city is but that France is willing to help. I agreed only to that. I never corresponded after this, because yesterday my internet was down.

Don't worry the stipulations are just gobbldy gookie (their automatic word deleting system deleted the word G-O-O-K, I have no idea why as that isn't a bad word, unless I'm so out of date). There was no point in them and it was filler for a story. That also gives an explanation as to why France hates Ethiopia so very much, we lie to them :lol:

Well let's clarify things. I never agreed to a theocracy. I'm not even in charge of foreign affairs, VGL is. Heck forget that, I wasn't even told about the colonizing intentions of the French, I would never agree to that either. I was the minister who said that Ethiopia should keep out the French from Africa ! How then could I agree to such an insidious condition ? :mad:

Yeah I don't know why everyone blames you because it was VGL technically. :p Also, you needed aid and the only thing you guys could do was lie.

Ok ok.. before this gets anymore confusing. I'm inviting CK to our rebel group so that he can view the discussions and understand how the plan will work. Everybody ok with that ? Also, the French king just gave his offer to help with conditions, we'll take it only as that, we haven't given our agreement to those terms. Heck, we need time to discuss it amongst ourselves ! Which we now should in the Ethiopian rebels group.

Can I blame someone too? Just to keep up with times. :D

Well,you can blame CK for everything like tornadoes and war :joke:

Well... I blame myself!
IT WAS ALL MY FAULT. MWWHWHWHAHAHAHAH. :evil::mwaha:

Well then,agreed.Every war,Famine,death and ignorance is Manuss fault

You will have to wait until the rebellion is over before attempting to become an Ulema. Sorry :(

Top Bottom